Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Justice

Jim Rusert

Contrary to my usual reaction, he warmed my heart with the closing paragraph of his announcement.

"Let us remember that we can do these things not just because of wealth or power, but because of who we are…one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Well said.

The almost-hour long lead-up to the official announcement was grating mightily on my nerves due to the imposed overdose of Geraldo. They initially indicated that he was taken out by a bombing raid ~one week ago. I would be okay with that, but when the President subsequently stated that he was killed in an action taken this (Sunday) morning by US Special Forces, I had to go make a cold adult beverage and hoist one for our guys.

I can only hope the History channel or Military channel are able to quickly produce a special segment detailing the particulars of the raid.

taking that piece of **** out was a great step forward, but the terrorist organization is still around. another one of those savages will step up and try to take his place. I remember exactly where I was when I found out about the twin towers; getting ready for roll call in my locker room. have to hoist one for the dudes who took his ass out. :cheers:

Contrary to my usual reaction, he warmed my heart with the closing paragraph of his announcement.

"Let us remember that we can do these things not just because of wealth or power, but because of who we are…one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Well said.

+1

this from the AP:

"After bursts of fire over 40 minutes, 22 people were killed or captured. One of the dead was Osama bin Laden, done in by a double tap -- boom, boom".

so the term double tap is a bit more popular now.

Should be a national holiday.

Yeah but then you will be celebrating May Day and Bolsheviks everywhere will be chuckling.

Edited to add: on the other hand it is also Law Day which I find strangely appropriate.

Edited by Vlad