Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli sponsoring 3 gun..

DocMedic

Benelli USA is pleased to announce the formation of Team Benelli, a veteran group of 3-gun shooters, all of who are top-placers in the sport. These shooters rely on their Benelli shotguns for competing at the highest level on the national 3-gun competition circuit.

Team Benelli Builds Roster of Seasoned 3-Gun Shooters

It only took what 10+ years for them to do this?

Edited by DocMedic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the landed some of the best shotgunners in the country. I am especially impressed by junior Katie Harris making the team. Very cool for our sport indeed!

I guess now I can start being vocal about liking Benellis for 3 gun.

I was in the squad behind Katie at SMM and got to watch her shoot several stages. She is a very impressive shooter! Not to mention only being a junior, we will be seeing her name for years to come.

Benelli has assured us that they will be involved in prize tables and support for 3-gunners, it is a large part of why a lot of us signed on. They are taking this seriously and even sent a large part of their staff out to Rock Castle for a little 3-gun class from Jeff Cramblit, Jerremy Parker, Ben Fortin, and Katie Harris. This is a definit win for the 3-gun world in general!

Benelli has assured us that they will be involved in prize tables and support for 3-gunners, it is a large part of why a lot of us signed on. They are taking this seriously and even sent a large part of their staff out to Rock Castle for a little 3-gun class from Jeff Cramblit, Jerremy Parker, Ben Fortin, and Katie Harris. This is a definit win for the 3-gun world in general!

I agree whole heartily, maybe they'll start making 21" vent-rib Barrels obtainable ^_^

Maybe they'll start making 21" vent-rib Barrels obtainable ^_^

+1

:lol:

(<--- Shoots a Benelli M1S90 with a pistol grip, 18.5" barrel, and ghost ring sights :blink: )

Edited by DyNo!

Well I talked with them today, and they are trying like mad to get us all a bunch of 21" barrels, but it won't be real soon as importing is the hold up, but look for good things to happen around the middle fo the year.

This is great news! Although I wonder whether this will have effect on sponsored shooters being able to attend the FN events and use the FN guns on TV - Kurt care to comment?

Edited by gohuskers

This is great news! Although I wonder whether this will have effect on sponsored shooters being able to attend the FN events and use the FN guns on TV - Kurt care to comment?

I can field this one.

It is not a problem at all.

Benelli is fully aware of the match formats and shoot-off obligations.

Let's shoot!

Patrick