Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Caliban and the Shaolin Monks

ErikW

In a peaceful protest, Shaolin monks asked CA State Legislators to do to them exactly what the legislators have been doing to CA taxpayers for the last few decades... as you can tell, no paramedics were on hand to remove objects from whatever orifices they got stuck in.

Ah.....see?......Your "Tiger stlye" is no match for my "Dragon Egg style"........

or

In a moment of desperation, little Herbie Wesson reconsiders his views on the assault weapons ban, but alas...... it was too late......the monks escaped with another day of free milk money.......

"I am humbled before your minority status"

"This is the proper stance to assume when confronted by the LAPD oppressors"

"The tax payers will pick up the tab for flying you and your monks from China twice per week under our new health plan to realign my shocras."

"Assembly man trains to take on the govenator."

"The govenor put me in a full nelson until I agreed to do my duty as the Attorney General of California and challenge gay marrage in the courts and I haven't been able to straiten up since"

Johnnie Cochran demonstrates to a group of Chinese attorneys his effect on the California criminal justice system.

The Chinese attorneys were un moved and later said "In China, this man would be washing sheets in a Shanghai brothel." Judge Ito was unavailable for comment.

California Assemblyman John Shaft demonstrates the inherent danger that so called "Assualt Loafers" pose. Later this week Shaft will present legislation that bans all footwear with the following features;

• A size 11 or larger. Then lower capacity shoes size 10 and smaller will still be available
  • Steel toes
  • More than 7 eyelets
  • The ability to accept add on odor eaters or arch supports
  • Inexpensive "Saturday Sale Specials" from payless, which are the "shoe of choice" for most crimes
  • Any shoe containing a retractible roller skate. Fixed skates are allowed.