Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA World Shoot Revo Team

cliffwalsh

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, wish all you guys your individual best match you've ever had. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Btw, where did you find Pat? He's been under the radar for a while now. Glad to see him getting back into the sunshine.

Hop

Edited by hopalong

This looks like a great team. How does it get selected? I see two GM's and an M and I have no idea about Mr. Sweeney. I'd really like to know more I'd love to be the token C shooter. :roflol:

You book yourself a flight to Greece, pay your own way, get no support from USPSA whatsoever, and go shoot the match. :ph34r:

Tom

Edited by Tom Mainus

Go kick some A$$ guys!

This is a strong team. I have seen all four shoot and been fortunate to shoot in the same squad with two of them. They can get the job done! Two USPSA National Champions and two that are capable of doing it. Just keep Cliff away from the Ouzo and everything will go great. That stuff is a lot worse than the Silver Bullets he is acustommed to imbibing. If he gets a load of that he won't be shooting in a thong, he will be shooting without it. :roflol:

i'm sorry, but i don't get it.... obviously, JM is a southern gentleman beyond reproach, but the others? we got otis the town drunk that has a problem w/his pants, some slimy lawyer that works for 'dewey, cheatem, and howe', and i don't really know the sweeney guy, but if he hangs out w/these guys, well, i'm callin' guilt by association. it ain't gonna be pretty.....

It dismays me that you guys are not going to get the support you deserve from the Parent Organization.

DC AMMO will provide the USPSA revolver team with 1K each of same headstamp .45acp brass with Federal primers precrushed. You don't have to use it for the match, but I want you to have it in case you need them for the match.

I will contact the parties in the next month or so to discuss shipping and addressess. I know that other companies are helping them out, and I hope more will.

The world shoot is a big deal. :cheers:

Go get them guys!

DougC

While I wish each of these guys the best, it saddens me to see USPSA sponsoring a Modified Team when that Division does not exist in the US and letting a Revolver Team struggles on its own when that Division is represented in the US.

While I wish each of these guys the best, it saddens me to see USPSA sponsoring a Modified Team when that Division does not exist in the US and letting a Revolver Team struggles on its own when that Division is represented in the US.

Not true. USPSA is sponsoring 5 teams. Open, Standard, Production, Lady Open, Junior Open. All the other teams will get no support from USPSA. So the modified team is in the same boat as us. I think USPSA should sponsor a team in all 5 IPSC divisions. I think the Lady and Junior teams are just feel good and do not have the numbers to justify paying them over a revolver team. They are just categories not divisions. Why not pay for a senior team, there were more seniors at the national than junior and lady combined. It is time to address this with logic and equity.

Good Luck Guys, it will definitely be an experience.

Looks like that Carmoney guy is the rookie on the team too.

The only question is can he take his Dremel with him?

Maybe the issue of IPSC teams needs addressed in the upcoming elections?

Could it be a way to increase participation in "other" Divisions?

Hello: I do think they should sponsor all of the teams. That is wrong that only a select few are sponsored. If you are part of the official team then you should get the sponsorship. USPSA should be for it's members and it is letting it's members down. I still would like to see financial statement from them since they are a .org organization and are suppost to publish that to it's members. Rant mod off now. Time to get a coffee :cheers: Thanks, Eric

I've had the opportunity to shoot major matches with all four of these fine gentlemen [yep, Cliff, you too.], and I'm sure they will do credit to the USPSA Revolver community.

Just wish I could be participating. Do they have a Revolver Super Senior Squad? :roflol:

Cliff, I think Dave is a little upset you're not taking him along.

Edited by professor

There are some pretty good revolver shooters in other parts of the world, but I seriously doubt if any country can field a team like our guys. I think their closest competitors will be each other. :cheers: There may be some people there shooting Rhinos to watch out for though. :rolleyes:

Strong team, and I know they'll win. I agree 100% with Cliff ! Divisions should be supported over categories....what are they thinking. Political correctnes wins I guess.

Going to Europe ain't cheap, last time(2008) I went there to shoot $3000 was gone in a snap. My deepest respect for Doug's support. Atta' boy.

Jess Christensen

Thanks for all the encouragement, guys! This will be my first international shooting experience, so I'll be relying on my teammates for plenty of guidance.

DC Ammo's support of the U.S. Revo team is extremely considerate and generous. Thanks very much, Doug! :cheers:

I don't think the Modified Team is sponsored. To the best of my knowledge, the only USPSA sponsored teams are;

Men's Open

Junior Open

Men's Standard

Men's Production

Ladies Open

Perhaps someone on the BOD can correct me if I am wrong