Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 8 Championship - Sept. 1-4

The Prize Policy has been added to the Area 8 Website and can be found here:

https://sites.google.com/site/uspsaarea8/2011-egw-area-8-championship-information

There will be an awards ceromony following the match on Sunday afternoon. Included with that will be the prize drawing for the FNH SLP MARK I Shotgun and GT Targets 1/2 size IPSC Metric Steel Target w/ HD Base & Post Cap. You don't have to be present to win, tickets will be available at the WPA Sectional. If your not going to either match you can also contact me at hf219@comcast.net to purchase tickets as well. Dont forget to bring your shotgun and plenty of ammo. Karl from GT Targets has gerously let us use some of his shotgun targets. A small preview is posted on his BE Vendor Forum page. Let your imagination run wild about these two stages. Lew Walker will be designing them, with Karls Target Toys in mind. We will have TWO shotgun stages for a side match at the 2011 EGW Area 8 Championship. With proceeds from the raffle and the side match to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. Registration will be at the range. We have also been donated some great prizes as well. More information will also be posted here:

https://sites.google.com/site/uspsaarea8/wwp-side-match

Edited by hf219

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Russell for getting them posted. 252 Rounds, bring extra ammo, there will be some great shooting to be had at this match! H!

Edited by hf219

Thanks Russell for getting them posted. 252 Rounds, bring extra ammo, there will be some great shooting to be had at this match! H!

Thanks to RUSSELL???

That's just wrong!sight.gif

Just droped my entry into the mail this morning! As well as for VA-MD Sectional and Mid-Atlantic Regional! :D

Due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be able to participate. :(

I changed jobs and moved out of the area.

Can someone PM me the name and e-mail of who I need to contact for a refund?

Thanks,

Just droped my entry into the mail this morning! As well as for VA-MD Sectional and Mid-Atlantic Regional! :D

Due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be able to participate. :(

I changed jobs and moved out of the area.

Can someone PM me the name and e-mail of who I need to contact for a refund?

Thanks,

PM Sent.

Thanks to RUSSELL???

That's just wrong!sight.gif

Well he did get them posted! LOL!And of course Seth, you did a great job on the artwork and putting them all together. I know how much work is involved in this and its greatly appreciated. Sometimes the easiest job is the last one seen. Thanks Harry.

Edited by hf219

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we're almost completely full. There are 29 Friday all days slots left, if you'd still like to join us Labor Day Weekend. Saturday and Sunday squads are completely full. If you need to shoot Thursday with the staff, that can be arranged. Come on you procrastinators.....come on out for some Fredericksburg style fun!

We are getting closer to the match, I wanted to take a moment to once again thank all of our sponsors, workers and competitors who are helping make this a great one. We have Thursday and Friday slots still available as we are approaching 300 competitors listed so far. We are still taking in applications for those two days and anticipate them filling up. This is going to be an awesome match so please dont miss out on it. If you plan on attending, send your applications in ASAP!

The prize policy has been updated and amended as well. Thanks and see you on the range, Harry. :D

EGW 2011 Area 8 Championship SHOTGUN SIDE MATCH INFO!

Sign up will be at the range. We will have 3 stages. Two field courses and one speed shoot. The round count will be 25+ for all three stages. YOU WILL WANT TO SHOOT THIS MANY MANY TIMES OVER!!!!! So bring MANY MANY extra rounds!!!! LOL!! No shot larger than 7 1/2. No buckshot or slugs. We will stay as late as needed so everyone can shoot this side match. The side match will be on the shotgun fields as you enter the range and will be ready for shooting Thursday afternoon September 1st. Their will be two divisions Limited and Open for the two field courses. The speed shoot will be run what you brung (shotgun only)! You can shoot either stage as many times as you like. $5.00 per run for both field courses. $5.00 per run for the speed shoot.

ONLY 22 slots left for Friday and several available for Thursday. This would be a good time to get your apps in if you haven't done so already. Just sayin! H!

Mine went in sometime last week for friday. I decided there are more important things then going to work.

ONLY 22 slots left for Friday and several available for Thursday. This would be a good time to get your apps in if you haven't done so already. Just sayin! H!

Mine went in sometime last week for friday. I decided there are more important things then going to work.

Now if only everyone thought that way Seth! LOL! :cheers:

Does anyone know what time the Saturday afternoon slot starts and what time we should arrive? We are scheduled for Sat afternoon/Sun Morning and I'm trying to figure out if we should drive out early Saturday, or spend an extra night in the hotel Friday night.

Thanks,