Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 8 Championship - Sept. 1-4

No dates are perfect. We went form being on top of our match at OB to being on top of another match as well as Labor Day weekend. Regardless, for me this probably works better. I'll rollup a day on the range into a family weekend and enjoy. Just hope we can shoot one day on Saturday. I can't see two days and I doubt I can take Friday off before the holiday.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No dates are perfect. We went form being on top of our match at OB to being on top of another match as well as Labor Day weekend. Regardless, for me this probably works better. I'll rollup a day on the range into a family weekend and enjoy. Just hope we can shoot one day on Saturday. I can't see two days and I doubt I can take Friday off before the holiday.

And while it is still cold and dreay in your neck of the woods, you can roll on down to FL this spring and shoot Area 6.

PossibleSolution.

Shoot one day, Friday. Shoot two days, Sat/Sun. Mixing the two together was not a good answer.

Okay, I'm responding to an old post, but... Area 6 got along quite well for 6 years (330+ competitors EVERY year) with friday all-day squads, saturday all-day squads, saturday morning/sunday morning squads, and saturday afternoon/sunday morning squads. And the first one to sell out was always the sat PM/sun AM squads.

The 2011 Area 8 Dates have been changed to September 1-4.

Due to a scheduling conflict we could not put the match on the ground with the time aloted. We want to make sure that the Area 8 Championsip is the best it can be. With this in mind we opted to push the match back one week. This will enable us to build the stages and fine tune them over a weeks time. The other option was to try and build the match in a few days. A club match, possibely. A sectional maybe. Our Area Championship NO WAY! Our Area Championship is important to all of us. Our match will need this time to make it so. I apologize if this has caused any inconvenience to our competitors. Harry

Maybe you could ask one of the Moderators to fix the title of the thread.

The title of the thread has been fixed. Thanks H!

The 2011 Area 8 Dates have been changed to September 1-4.

Due to a scheduling conflict we could not put the match on the ground with the time aloted. We want to make sure that the Area 8 Championsip is the best it can be. With this in mind we opted to push the match back one week. This will enable us to build the stages and fine tune them over a weeks time. The other option was to try and build the match in a few days. A club match, possibely. A sectional maybe. Our Area Championship NO WAY! Our Area Championship is important to all of us. Our match will need this time to make it so. I apologize if this has caused any inconvenience to our competitors. Harry

Now it sits over our club match at LPRGC on Saturday. I hope to find a way to shoot both as thius is always a good match!!!

Mike I look forward to LPRGC joining USPSA. We can make some arrangements to possibley help you out with this dilema. Send me an email or call me and well talk about it. Thanks H!

ARRGH!

I'm supposed to be at the OTHER end of VA that weekend . . .

Don't know if I'll make it now . . .

Maybe if I could shoot it all Friday . . . .

Shooting the match all day friday wont be a problem, hope to see you there. H!

With the new dates, I will not be able to attend. Have fun everyone!

Gerry give me a call, Im sure we can work around your schedule, H!

Well, I'm Dave - but thanks! :roflol:

Gerry Dave you twins get me confused all the time! :cheers:

Shirley you can't be serious......

I am serious ..... and don't call me Shirley! :rolleyes:

So Shirley, you gonna grace us with your presence this year? Cash goes nicely with a plaque! :cheers:

"Cash goes nicely with a plaque!"

Is the cat out of the bag?

Why does the cat need to be in any bag? Why cant it be a dog? Or a bird? Or a turtle? Why Jeff? Why do you puzzle these things before me? Why cant the bag be filled with some humor? Or better yet just act like it was the funnyism that it was meant to be! LMAO! H!

• 3 weeks later...

The squadding will be done online with the USPSA self service squadding function. It will be available first come first serve basis. We will be having staff shoot on Thursday. Full day shooting available for Friday and Saturday. Their will be half day shooting for Saturday AM/ Sunday AM or Saturday PM/ Sunday AM. There will be a limited number of half day shooting slots for either of the Saturday AM or PM shooting schedule. We will have further details in regards to the match soon. Thanks again for your patience Harry.

The squadding will be done online with the USPSA self service squadding function. It will be available first come first serve basis. We will be having staff shoot on Thursday. Full day shooting available for Friday and Saturday. Their will be half day shooting for Saturday AM/ Sunday AM or Saturday PM/ Sunday AM. There will be a limited number of half day shooting slots for either of the Saturday AM or PM shooting schedule. We will have further details in regards to the match soon. Thanks again for your patience Harry.

:cheers:

This match is looking like a 'GO' for me.

:cheers:

This match is looking like a 'GO' for me.

Thats great Paul, look forward to seeing you there.H!