Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm glad I didn't go to bed after the premature entry issue and stuck around to resubmit!

I'm in at 130 for the AM. I was going to shoot pro, but my Dad is having his 70th birthday in August and I'm flying him out to shoot in his first 3 Gun match. This is going to be a great match for many reasons!

Edited by DMAC

680 so far - once I eliminate duplicates, I think nearly everyone who saw a confirmation number so far should be okay.

The clock delay was my fault - All the practice files had 2 duplicates - one for the 90 minute change over labeled 'A'& one for live labeled 'B'. To switch them quickly, I had them all loaded on the server & just 'renamed' them by dropping the A or B (making them the active file. I was shuffling the files from 8:00 pm until 9:00 & renamed the clock countdown file "insertA.php"-- the one that said "too soon" -- instead of renaming insertB.php

I am really sorry about the delay.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 AR15.com/Rockcastle 3 Gun Statistician

803-629-7095

Linda-whatever. I make mistakes every day. I love you for what you do for all of us and your very generous contributions of time, effort and expertise. We all love you. Thanks for doing all of this work.!!!

Anyone else having problems getting the application to download from the website? I've tried a couple times with no luck.

It is a Word document (.docx) & a lot of folks will not be able to download it or open it. I am creating a fillable pdf form & will post here shortly. Waiting list folks can wait until tomorrow.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I am getting nervous Linda. I got my conf number before a 9:34 and have not received a conf code.

And you may be in my rather long list of "undeliverable email." Some were easy to figure out (a comma instead of a period in ".com" & some without "@" - replaced by the number 2). Send me your name & other info to LChico@msn.com & I will check to see where you are. If you got a confirmation number, you are on the list somewhere.

Linda Chico (L-2035)