Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

Jeff, we can do like Benning and sign in on multiple computers and use the best sign time/ code right?

Yep, I got in Benning last year on someone elses sign in, though I had all the IT guys at work try to sign me in as well, it's really not that hard to figure out

jeff :cheers:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, generous sponsors continue to roll in, Hornady who has supported many 3 gun and shooting events has taken an even bigger step up for 3 gun and your match and now will be one of the overall match sponsors with AR15.com and Brownells companies.

Making things even better LaRue Tactical is coming aboard as a sponsor and is talking about bringing the BBQ trailer, I hope that isn't too far to pull it, I love some good eats, we'll see how that comes together

Speaking of good eats our friends at CMMG have generously stepped up to be one of the dinner sponsors and will be taking care of the tab on the feeding frenzy one evening of the event, for those of you who have been to Rockcastle that usually means , a BBQ hog or maybe two or three for this size of a group :cheers:

They are not alone by any means for sponsoring the event, DPMS, Bushmaster, Remington, Kel Tec, DSA are just a few of the folks stepping up to make this the event of the year :surprise:

Checkout the website to keep up with all the sponsors as we continue bringing this together http://rockcastle3-gunproam.com/

Jeff

Sweet. I'll be shooting my LaRue 762 PredatAR at this match so I should have an extra jar of Dillo Dust to share. If only S&B would get their 1-8 out in time for this, but I hear from a good source it won't be out until the fall :(

For those of you out of the Dillo Dust (how can you use up a container in a year), I think Butt Rub is the same thing which is available almost everywhere and on the web.

Not the same thing. I use both and at least for me they aren't interchangeable.

I can't believe you all aren't wishing Linda a happy Valentines day, come on where is all the sucking up, one day til registration

wooooohooooo

jc

Happy VD Linda! :goof:

I already have been practicing on my sign up drills. I have 3 iphones that I can hit with my index fingers and one driving finger. My two laptops are setup so that I can click those with my thumbs. I have the other 45 people in my office all set to work late tomorrow and click on their mobile and desktop devices too. Heck I might get the first 50 slots.

Edited by jtischauser

is the practice page, i.e. this: http://www.lchico5u.com/ar15.html where we go to sign up tomorrow night?

Yes! From my post earlier on this forum:

There is a "practice sign-in" available at
. I encourage you to use the form on that page to get a better idea of what will be required to "sign in" for the match.

You may continue to
practice until 8 PM Eastern time (7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, 5 PM Pacific) on February 15.
At that time all the practice entries will be deleted, and the system will be re-set
so that you are not able to sign in until 9:30 PM Eastern time (8:30 PM Central, 7:30 PM Mountain, 6:30 PM Pacific) on February 15.

I thought it was clear that the practice screen & the real thing were the same. I needed the 90 minutes reset time to delete all the practice entries & revise the PHP code to not accept entries until the time is correct.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 AR15.com/Rockcastle 3 Gun Statistician

JC - I suggest you worry about "Happy Valentines Day" and sucking up to Sandra.

...just saying

God love you Cheryl! While I did see JC this past weekend (here is Charleston), Valentine's Night I was home alone-no dinner-no someone to sit on the couch with... :surprise:

(at least he left me with lots O'chocolate!)

Edited by Ms. Kitty