Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blast from the past

outerlimits

Jerry is in the center , Vera Koo is to the left , Jim O Young has a big smile like allways Jimmy Clark is center right And that looks like a very youn Kay next to Jerry

Is that Angelo Spagnolie behind Ken?

Edited by AlamoShooter

• 1 month later...

Is it bad that i can only ID about 3 people in that photo... :unsure:

:)

not at all give it a few more years and you won't be able to even see the picture. :ph34r:

closeest thing to eye glass emoticon as I could find.

Yes, I am glad outerlimits is posting all these photos and videos. If not they will get lost and the history of where we all came from will be lost. keep em comming!!!

I think USPSA should start collecting all this stuff and perhaps build a 'Virtual Museum'. An online environment where video's, photo's, magazine articles could be stored and read by our members.

I'll 2nd that.

3rd. I love seeing all of the old photos and videos. Do you think anyone back then had any idea that the sport would evolve as much as it has and turn into what it is today???? All the different gear, guns, matches, vendors, etc.....

:)

not at all give it a few more years and you won't be able to even see the picture. :ph34r:

closeest thing to eye glass emoticon as I could find.

It's not that the photo can't be seen, it's just that someone else has to hold it for you!

Nice, that is probably too correct :D

Edited by Powder Finger