benny hill

$475 for the gun

$90 for NC +4 and oversize charging handle

$130(ish) for cut, thread, lengthen/ polish forcing cone

$45 for trigger job

$35 for oversize safety and follower

$Free loading port modifications

$35 for Duracoat kit to repaint

It looks like in my case I'll be out about $800 and a few hours of my time. So their price point is looking very good. I could argue that mine might have a nicer trigger or pattern better, but it's moot point. One, we won't know till they are out. Two, the difference will likely be negligible. Even you add a $45 trigger job on their gun, it's a good deal.

Cheers

Vince

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the sneak peek but I want to see the whole thing. What's the longest tube that will reliably run these guns? I can dump 14 rounds out of my Benny Benelli all day without a hitch. Also is Burris making a Speed Bead mount for these yet? I don't like the receiver mount because it feels too high.

dunno-will find out soon enuf-have a 13 round tube to try. and no, burris hasn't made a speed bead for the stock. it ain't that high...benny mounted it to the receiver. maybe a little higher than the JP mid-barrel mount. but changing the angle of the stock helps out as well.

Received my Benny Hill 930 today and figured I'd post photos.

Will be out shooting it tomorrow.

Album here:

://imageshack.us/g/807/sany0113.jpg/

I can't post links yet, you have to add http to the front of it.

i sure miss mossberg, and being there to help you guys out. As per the new model it is very high in demand so it might be a bit frustrating to get a hold of one ( might not be out in august) but i will check on the status because i am not completely sure. Also if yall are having problems ordering that particular barrel for the 930 let me know and i will talk directly to the supervisor and let him know your name so when yall call he can follow up and take the purchase. He is a great and very helpful guy.

i sure miss mossberg, and being there to help you guys out. As per the new model it is very high in demand so it might be a bit frustrating to get a hold of one ( might not be out in august) but i will check on the status because i am not completely sure. Also if yall are having problems ordering that particular barrel for the 930 let me know and i will talk directly to the supervisor and let him know your name so when yall call he can follow up and take the purchase. He is a great and very helpful guy.

Edna, Mossberg lost a good person when you left. Thank you for the help.

I'd love some help with this matter, a 24" non ported.

I'll send you a pm with my email, phone, and name

Was told I would have (2) of the new proto types in the shop this week. Will range test them & get back. Got it from the horse's mouth that they will be about $700.00 each

Benny, thank you greatly for the update :)

Also curious to find out what you would still do to one of these guns before you would use it in tac-optic. :cheers: