Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Close Quarter Gunfighting Compiled

High Lord Gomer

Haha.

Why was he so sweaty? And who is he fighting? Is he the only one who can see the bad man?

But the absolute best part was when I was giggling and then the 'click here to see me do more sword' popped up. Then I lost it. And then I clicked to see him do more. Damn that's some funny stuff. "Just hanging out. ::click::" HAHAHA!

Gomer, that is two and a half minutes I will never get back! Please post the link for when this dummy shoots himself, (and he will) that I would watch. :roflol:

+1! it is not if, it is WHEN! WOW, to think he is probably carring out there somewhere right now!

I am sure the gunshot wound to the arm or hand will come soon if not already. What a irresponsible way to shoot and to think some people might actually think this stuff is representative of shooters in general...

To sad to laugh - much.....devil.gif

But the absolute best part was when I was giggling and then the 'click here to see me do more sword' popped up. Then I lost it. And then I clicked to see him do more. Damn that's some funny stuff. "Just hanging out. ::click::" HAHAHA!

Check out " 21 Foot Rule Less Talk and More action " video and then watch this