Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot Season 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should make Season 2 nothing but 24 different Enos Mods. That would be awesome!

Imagine all the BIG personalities they could showcase .......... with Brian Enos himself, Flexmoney, Ima45dv8, Nik Habicht, Shred, Pat Harrison, SIG Lady, Jake Di Vita, Tighty Whitey, and many more!

:rolleyes:

I think they should make Season 2 nothing but 24 different Enos Mods. That would be awesome!

Imagine all the BIG personalities they could showcase .......... with Brian Enos himself, Flexmoney, Ima45dv8, Nik Habicht, Shred, Pat Harrison, SIG Lady, Jake Di Vita, Tighty Whitey, and many more!

Na, it would never work. We've all already seen that drama. B) Besides, they would just sit around and talk about all the idiotic stuff they've had to moderate. It would be like watching your parents. :D

Na, it would never work. We've all already seen that drama. B) Besides, they would just sit around and talk about all the idiotic stuff they've had to moderate. It would be like watching your parents. :D

:roflol:

That cracked me up!

You could come be the shooting expert.

Was thinking of my kid as a candidate... then I saw this:

"Applicants must be at least 21 years of age..." Damn... he's only 18 :(

He'd lose out in the wooden pallet throwing into the bon-fire event. laugh.gif

I'd only lose if it was a personal event. If it was a team event, then Adrian and I would clean house.

:roflol:

I just noticed that it says $100,000 "IN PRIZES". WTH??? it can't be worth it, you'd have to pay taxes on the $100,000, but the prizes could be a bunch of stuff you don't want, and only cost the doaners a total of $20,000. smells fishy to me.