Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 5 Championship

I checked on the carts from TNT rentals. The price is $40.00 a day for the rental and I think is reasonable however the delivery and pick up charge is a little high and that price is $50.00. So if you want a cart for the day it totals 90.00 bucks. I thought if we had 30 or 40 orders for carts each day and they could bring them all out on a big trailer they would cut us a break. maybe if I knew how many people were really wanting to rent one I could call back and try to get a better price. If anybody is interested in getting one for 90 bucks a day give Alason a call at 800-229-7274

Tom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys, the golf carts are a pain in the ass for everybody else. It's not like PASA is all that difficult to walk. Unless you have a real disability (and I'm not talking about just being a fat baby boomer who decided to apply for a handicapped hang tag in order to get the good parking spots at Wal-Mart) or have recently undergone medical procedures, you ought to be able to handle PASA without being motorized.

I am wondering if competitors can shoot with staff on Thursday?

I have tried sending email through the A5 site but my mail keeps coming back undeliverable.

I would like to shoot this match but my work schedule only allows me to do it on thursday

thanks

I have tried sending email through the A5 site but my mail keeps coming back undeliverable.

I would like to shoot this match but my work schedule only allows me to do it on thursday

thanks

The Thursday competitor squads 109 thru 112 have 39 slots open...

http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=171

Edited by centermass

thanks

The Thursday competitor squads 109 thru 112 have 39 slots open...

http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=171

Thanks

Production had 3 GMs

L-10 didn't have any GMs

I didn't check Limited but I know Manny and Ted are shooting the match, so there is at least 2 GMs

Some people were pending so I couldn't see what they were classified as. But this gives you a ruff idea.

Another question - for those of use that are camping - will the clubhouse be open so that we can use the bathrooms?

yes it is, the setup crew is using the rooms in the basement.

Sorry guys... I should have gave you more info on the steel side of the match. You will be slotted into whatever time period of the three (Sat am, Sat pm, Sun am) That you are not scheduled to shoot Area 5. Say you are shooting A5 Saturday PM and Sunday AM. The only slot left for you to shoot the steel would be Saturday AM. Had you shot all day Saturday you would shoot steel Sunday morning. Had you shot Saturday AM and Sunday AM you would shoot steel Saturday afternoon. The only time you would have a choice on a time slot for the steel is if you were signed up for Friday to shoot Area 5.

I see from the match book that there are specific squads listed for the steel---will we find out our steel squad number when we check in for the match? Or is there someplace we can look that up prior to check-in? (For example, I know that I'm shooting steel Saturday afternoon---but I don't know if I'm on Steel Squad 506, 507, 508, 509, or 510.)

Mainly I'm asking in case I was supposed to squad myself somewhere for the steel section, and I missed it. :)

Sorry guys... I should have gave you more info on the steel side of the match. You will be slotted into whatever time period of the three (Sat am, Sat pm, Sun am) That you are not scheduled to shoot Area 5. Say you are shooting A5 Saturday PM and Sunday AM. The only slot left for you to shoot the steel would be Saturday AM. Had you shot all day Saturday you would shoot steel Sunday morning. Had you shot Saturday AM and Sunday AM you would shoot steel Saturday afternoon. The only time you would have a choice on a time slot for the steel is if you were signed up for Friday to shoot Area 5.

I see from the match book that there are specific squads listed for the steel---will we find out our steel squad number when we check in for the match? Or is there someplace we can look that up prior to check-in? (For example, I know that I'm shooting steel Saturday afternoon---but I don't know if I'm on Steel Squad 506, 507, 508, 509, or 510.)

Mainly I'm asking in case I was supposed to squad myself somewhere for the steel section, and I missed it. :)

Yup, you will find out at registration. Ray had a plan for that, but I don't remember exactly what he was doing. Hit us up when you check in and we will get with Ray on it.

JT

Another question - for those of use that are camping - will the clubhouse be open so that we can use the bathrooms?

yes it is, the setup crew is using the rooms in the basement.

See ya there Sat night Tommy...

JT

Is there a way to see the squadding before registering?

I assume you mean for the steel side match? At this time the answer is no.... If you have a preference you can speak with Ray on it.

JT

Chris, yes we will be using the Dark House. You will be using a flash light .

To answer the question "what is a Dark House". Just that, a dark house. It's a 16'x30' steel lined shoot house.

....um. Do we have to bring one? Can I wear a headlamp? :)