Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

List of Who has Primers

redwoods

Since the old thread was closed due to thread drift, here is another one.

Please list ONLY....Primers .... Price .... Place

Example...

Federal Small Pistol....$31/k.......Cabelas.

Wolf small rifle...$30/k....Wideners.

These are examples only as I didn't check the sites.

No questions as to what are better, hazmat fees, etc. please, As this thread will be watched by many people only looking for primers.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder -- here's Brian's post from the other thread:

Guys, I sort of track this thread to see who has primers in stock, not to understand the problems of economics or hazmat fees ;)

Yes. Please end the economic / hazmat fee posts.

be

Let's stick to who has primers, when, and for how much. Thank you....

At the Code of the West gun show in Vallejo, CA, this weekend, Miwall had sleeves of primers available, no limit:

CCI SP, LP, SR, LR for $119.95/5K, $24.95/K

Winchester SP and LP for the same price.

They also had magnum and shotgun primers, though I didn't check the price. No Federal primers, either.

I'd heard primers were being seen at local gun shows, in quantity and not at $40 plus per box, so I went for the first time in over a year to see for myself. They had them and I got what I needed for the stated price plus local sales tax, parking and entry fee (8.325%, 5 and 10 bucks respectively) for a total cost of $135/sleeve, $27/K.

They had a pallet of primers. Don't know how long they lasted (I went straight to them when the doors opened the first day of the show). Also don't know whether that means they will have more at other shows, but the Vallejo show is just a small venue for them. Here's their schedule for the rest of the year:

http://www.miwallcorp.com/schedule/

Edited by kevin c

Graf's called yesterday to say that the Federal Large Pistol primers which have been back ordered since January are now shipping. They would not allow me to increase the quantity beyond the original order. $134.00/5K.

Widener's - Wolf almost every size & type $28.50-$32

Cabela's - Magtech SR $32, Federal SPM $35

Graf's - Federal Match LP $34.20, Wolf SR $27.20, Wolf SRM $27.92, and some CCI APS and benchrest rifle stuff who cares :roflol:

Powder Valley - Wolf LR, SR, SRM, SR223 all $25.50

Pat's Reloading - Win LP, LR, SP $35/k $160/5K

I sent them an e-mail...do they ship?

Edit:

They called me today, the do ship, and they DO have WSP in stock! He happily let me order 10K and said I'd see UPS next week :cheers:

Edited by G-ManBart

Pat's Reloading - Win LP, LR, SP $35/k $160/5K

I sent them an e-mail...do they ship?

Edit:

They called me today, the do ship, and they DO have WSP in stock! He happily let me order 10K and said I'd see UPS next week :cheers:

He did ship and they got here today!

Don't know if it's OK to post this but I have CCI SRP and SPP and Remington SRP/SPP that I'll sell locally-no shipping. PM if interested and if this is not appropriate, please erase.

I'm in Eastern NC and will be at a match at Sir Walter in Raleigh next week.

Eddie