Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Venry d'Aiguillon / Radical Precision Designs

SLM

Like the topic says, is Venry still doing guns? I know he has / had cancer, spent time in the hospital but was getting back on his feet and even posting here some. Looking back it seems he hasn't been on since November of last year. Anybody have any information?

Well, ... Howdy all !!!

Yes, I am still alive and kicking and being my self own old codger, fighting this cancer beast. Your prayers have indeed helped. Have gone through three "open belly" surgeries. The last one was on Dec. 2, 2009 and I am coming along just fine. Chemo has helped some and kept me going, and am looking to more chemo to come. Not a fun time for sure, but looks as is God wants to keep me around for the time being, if only to make sure some of you stay on the straight with this sport. :rolleyes:

I am in a semi-retired status, and got all my machinery at home with me to make it easier to get things done. The Store continues under the guidance of my good friend George Serbov. So life goes on ...

I am only taking work in a very limited basis, after very serious discussions with the prospective customer, as I have no time to waste on didle dadle. :sight: I can be best reached at my cell phone number: (954)554-2832 to discuss any projects, or if you just want to say "hello", that'll be fine too. I miss chatting with you guys, and some time I just don't get to my PC to see what's going on.

Venry (RadCat)

• 5 years later...

Hello my name is frank guillont I am Venry d'Aiguillon nephew I am looking for one of his custom guns from Radical Precision Designs. My uncle passed away a couple of years back and before that I was not into the sport it would really mean so much to be able to have one of his guns.

Thanks in advance

Frank Guillont

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/22/2015 at 12:41 AM, fguillont said:

Hello my name is frank guillont I am Venry d'Aiguillon nephew I am looking for one of his custom guns from Radical Precision Designs. My uncle passed away a couple of years back and before that I was not into the sport it would really mean so much to be able to have one of his guns.

Thanks in advance

Frank Guillont

Frank, have you found a gun built by your Uncle Venry?

Will_M may have one.  I sent him a PM with a link to this page.  Good luck.

I always liked Venry very much and was saddened to hear of his passing.  He was always generous with his time and spent a great deal of his time helping me.

Chris

1 hour ago, Will_M said:

I'm happy to say that Venry's last gun ended up with his nephew not long after he made his post.

Will,

Guys  like you make this forum great!

I am sure Venry would be extremely proud. You sir are a class act! Letting that pistol go had to be difficult.

Chris