Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saddam Hussein

Vince Pinto

Now, if we can get any info about the "WMD" out of the little turd, that would really be great.

We got Sadam out of his hole, now we just need to get Bin Laden out from under the rock he is hiding under.

Justice may not be swift, but it is sure.

Gun...? Check.

Ammo...? Check.

Now, will my frequent flyer miles get me to Baghdad...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us hope that the Bush Administration is wise enough to promptly try and publicly execute the SOB. End it for good.

Probably the best thing about his capture, is it was at the hands of the 4th Infantry Division, not an elite unit.

Second best thing, the maggot never fired a shot in his own defense. :ph34r:

We should fly him to a pork farm for detainment. No virgins in heaven for Soddom! :D

My primary hope is that the capture will take most of the fight out of the remaining resistance, who are causing losses for the good guys, but it could go the other way.

The really interesting thing was how the official statement from Iran expressed delight over his capture.

If this is the real Saddam (they will know shortly), the bloodshed will not stop as long as the guy is alive. Apparently, the Iraqi journalist shouting "Death to Saddam" would seem to understand this. I just hope that America, in all its magnanimity understands this.

I think the Iranians are happy because it was Saddam who gassed them during the Iran-Iraq war. What I find particularly amusing is that the Palestinians are bummed out over the news.

If I hadn't polished off the scotch last night, I'd drink a toast.

Breaking News:

The Iraqi Information Minister denies that Saddam Hussein has been captured, and he says that Saddam is actually drinking pina coladas in the first class lounge at Saddam International Airport as he considers the infidel's pleas for mercy.

In fact, the Republican Guard have just captured Gee Dubya and they're holding him captive, chained to a slurpee machine in a 7-11 on the outskirts of Tikrit.

More news to follow as soon as I finish another bottle of tequila ............. :wacko:

I'm with Vlad on this one. Gather up all the War Widows, Kurdish Widows, Political Widows, give each one a box cutter and turn them loose on Saddam. The Death of a Thousand Cuts.

I think this would be very appropriate considering that the Telegraph is reporting that Mohammed Atta was in Baghdad on July 1, 2001 for a 3 day "work programme"

Telegraph

The best way to deal with him...let Iraq's citizens handle it. Their version of "justice" will be much more "swift and sure" than ours.

Notice how the Russians, the Germans and the French are quick to call for a trial and "humanitarian" treatment for Saddam? Obviously their afraid of what he might say when interrogated.

The Dem's must be beside themselves by now. The economy is on the upswing, the country by and large know judicial nominees are being "held up" for political gain, the Repub's are the party that brought prescriptions to the nations seniors AND we captured Hussein. :ph34r:

What will the Dem's bitch about next? <_<