Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Area 4 Championship May 20-23

I am pleased to announce that the 2010 Area 4 Championship will be May 20-23 at the Shootout Range (Clark Range) in Bossier City, LA

I am the MD and Ray Hirst will be the RM. Ray will have a lot to do with stage design, so get ready for lots of movers, and stages you will have to think about. :cheers:

There will be a web site for the match shortly, with an application online to make things easier. There will be 12 stages, you can shoot it in one day or ywo. With a cost of $125, Jr's $75.

I will need staff for this match. If you can work it, please send me an email at tom@drazymetalworks.com.

Lots more info to come.

Thanks

Tom Drazy

2010 Area 4 Match Director

Application is at: http://www.area4championship.com/registration.html

Edited by Tom D

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pleased to announce that the 2010 Area 4 Championship will be May 20-22 at the Shootoff Range (Clark Range) in Bossier City, LA

I am the MD and Ray Hirst will be the RM. Ray will have a lot to do with stage design, so get ready for lots of movers, and stages you will have to think about. :cheers:

There will be a web site for the match shortly, with an application online to make things easier. There will be 12 stages, you can shoot it in one day or ywo. With a cost of $125, Jr's $75.

I will need staff for this match. If you can work it, please send me an email at tom@drazymetalworks.com.

Lots more info to come.

Thanks

Tom Drazy

2010 Area 4 Match Director

With you and Ray involved it should be a hell of a match! :cheers:

Tom,

Glad to hear you're MDing the A4 - should be a first rate match with you at the helm.

I know the shooting calendar fills up quickly but now I must decide between A4 and the FNH Midwest 3-Gun Championship that same weekend - guess it's good to have two excellent matches to choose from.

Is there an option to shoot the entire A4 match on Friday? Might be possible to shoot both matches - hmmm.

Doug

Tom,

Glad to hear you're MDing the A4 - should be a first rate match with you at the helm.

I know the shooting calendar fills up quickly but now I must decide between A4 and the FNH Midwest 3-Gun Championship that same weekend - guess it's good to have two excellent matches to choose from.

Is there an option to shoot the entire A4 match on Friday? Might be possible to shoot both matches - hmmm.

Doug

Yes you can shoot it on Friday! This will most likley be the last day to fill up. We are working on shooting it all in one day, or shooting 2 half days, your option. I should have the appup in a day or two.

Tom

Tom,

Doug

Yes you can shoot it on Friday! This will most likley be the last day to fill up. We are working on shooting it all in one day, or shooting 2 half days, your option. I should have the appup in a day or two.

Tom

Very cool - thanks Tom. Will plan on being there.

Doug