Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Area 4 Championship May 20-23

I thought I would update things a little. We currently have about $25000 for the prize table.

Please thank them by buying their products. :bow::P

My current sponsor list is:

Match Sponsor STI Guns

Division Sponsors:

Black Bullets International

Springfield

Sig Sauer

Rudy Project

Montana Gold

Brownells

Stage Sponsors:

Drazy Metal Works

Brazos

USPSA Guns

Techwear

Velocity Shooter Supply

Clark Custom Guns

C-more

Mitchell guns

Donor sponsor:

Precision Bullet

MannyUSA

There is a link to all on the Area 4 championship website. http://www.area4championship.com/

Thanks

Tom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have a phone number for Tom Drazy? I would like to talk to him about being a sponsor. If you could PM me his phone number that would be great.

Thanks

Sean

I would rather not give up his cell but you should be able to reach him by examining post #76 on this thread.

I thought I would update things a little. We currently have about $25000 for the prize table.

Please thank them by buying their products. :bow::P

My current sponsor list is:

Match Sponsor STI Guns

Division Sponsors:

Springfield

Sig Sauer

Rudy Project

Montana Gold

Brownells

Stage Sponsors:

Drazy Metal Works

Brazos

USPSA Guns

Techwear

Velocity Shooter Supply

Clark Custom Guns

C-more

Mitchell guns

MGM targets

Briley

Donor sponsor:

Precision Bullet

MannyUSA

Bagmaster

Power Custom

Bayou Bullet

There is a link to all on the Area 4 championship website. http://www.area4championship.com/

Thanks

Tom

Updated!! More sponsors!! The prizetable is up to $28000.00. :cheers:

We will be giving away a custom 6" STI Tri-topped limited pistol on a drawing. I hope to have pictures soon.

We have guns for all division winners. I think we have enough frames for all the class winners that have at least 5 in the class.

Thanks

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I just got home from SS Nationals and put in a lot of entries. (32) If I have a check, you are in the squadding system.

Thanks

Tom

Tom, I tried to squad myself but I don't have a password. I checked my e-mail as recently as this morning (I don't have access to my home e-mail at work). Will i be getting an e-mail soon with a password?

Massimo

I just got home from SS Nationals and put in a lot of entries. (32) If I have a check, you are in the squadding system.

Thanks

Tom

Tom, I tried to squad myself but I don't have a password. I checked my e-mail as recently as this morning (I don't have access to my home e-mail at work). Will i be getting an e-mail soon with a password?

Massimo

PM Sent.

Tom

Thanks

Tom

Massimo

PM Sent.

Tom

Thanks Tom.

Mass

We have a few venders that are going to be at the match this year and if you need anything, call them and preorder it!

There are links on the Area 4 Championship page.

STI

The Bullet works

Brazos

Grundhouser Gun Works

Power Custom

Briley

Drazy Metal Works

There are a few people signed up for the match who have not squadded themselvs yet. If you need a pin number, email me at tom@drazymetalworks.com. I will be closing the self squadding on Tuesday. I leave for setup on Friay Morning.

Later

Tom

4.3.1.4 Various sizes of metal plates may be used (see Appendix B5),

however, metal plates must not be used exclusively in a course

of fire. At least one authorized paper target or Popper must be

included in each course of fire.

Anyone know of a good FFL in the Bossier City area or that will be at a match that would be willing to do a transfer a gun I sold? I can't do a FTF since I'm not a Louisiana resident.

Anyone know of a good FFL in the Bossier City area or that will be at a match that would be willing to do a transfer a gun I sold? I can't do a FTF since I'm not a Louisiana resident.

Jimmy Mitchell is one of the sponsors. He is from TX. If you are there Friday, Clark Custom Guns is on the range.(He owns it!)

Later

Tom

So, here's a fun question... In the set of stages for the match, there are 12 stages - but there's only 11 stages on the squad schedule? I'm guessing that either Stages 1 and 2 are in the same bay and shot as one spot in the rotation, or one of those 12 is not in the match? If the latter, which stage got "tossed"??