Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

bigbrowndog and THE Big Brown Dog

bigbrowndog

We were out doing a demo for the Freedom group at thier writers conference in Kerrville, and Col. Brown was there, I told him I needed to thank him for introducing me to the breed of dog,....... Rhodesian Ridgeback. Way back in 1979 or 80, they did an article on them and I thought it would be a cool dog to own, well once I got ready to get my own dog it had to a Ridgeback. I told him I had Scout there with me and would he mind taking a picture with him for me.

That request turned into the three of us posing for the cover :surprise: I was pleasantly surprised to say the least, Scout took it all in stride, being the consument cool professionsal that he is. I'd like to thank Lea Ranthum and Uncle Randy of DPMS for calling me to help them out, as it turned out they helped me out.

Trapr

We were out doing a demo for the Freedom group at thier writers conference in Kerrville, and Col. Brown was there, I told him I needed to thank him for introducing me to the breed of dog,....... Rhodesian Ridgeback. Way back in 1979 or 80, they did an article on them and I thought it would be a cool dog to own, well once I got ready to get my own dog it had to a Ridgeback. I told him I had Scout there with me and would he mind taking a picture with him for me.

That request turned into the three of us posing for the cover :surprise: I was pleasantly surprised to say the least, Scout took it all in stride, being the consument cool professionsal that he is. I'd like to thank Lea Ranthum and Uncle Randy of DPMS for calling me to help them out, as it turned out they helped me out.

Trapr

:cheers: I'll look for it when I'm looking for reading material!

HaHaHa!!!!

Scout is having his attention diverted to look at the camera with his food bowl, but then he wants to walk over and eat whats in it, so I'm holding on to him to keep him in the picture. what was happening on the other side of the camera was really funny, lots of people trying to get his attention and him not caring one bit. I guess all the photographers here know what thats like!!!!!!!!! the look on his face is one of quizical disbelief!!!! :roflol:

The guns I believe are a DPMS Kitty Kat full auto, which the Col. is holding, and a Bushmaster ACR which I have.

trapr