Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canyon Creek 2010 Area 5 Championship

Ok, I managed to con 3 other Ohio natives into driving up to this match and trying their luck out. Can't wait to see it all unfold. Should be a good trip. Of course this will require a mandatory stop at HOOTERS, right Dan? ;)

Damn glad to have you Chris! We are going to do what we can to accommodate you. Hotels are getting full, have you got one yet? If not I have the Holiday Inn blocked and there are plenty of rooms... not the best, but should do. I think the price is about $76

Let me know...

Best,

JT

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The match and stages have been approved and the stages are up on the website....

JT

I hope you approve... not many bells and whistles, we are short by 6 months from the norm. Sine we had so much to do we wanted to cut down the chances of having a stage kicked for gadgets.

http://a5match.info

and hit the stages button on the left.

Edited by JThompson

John Amidon has the stages, so as soon as he gets back with us, and we make any corrections, they will be posted. Round count is 296. :devil:

JT,

Thanks for the stages! The count I get is 298. Do you think I should bring an extra 2 rounds? <_<

John Amidon has the stages, so as soon as he gets back with us, and we make any corrections, they will be posted. Round count is 296. :devil:

JT,

Thanks for the stages! The count I get is 298. Do you think I should bring an extra 2 rounds? <_<

Nah, it's a hoser match you can shoot it without the extra rounds. :P

I guess I should send in my app huh?

And book a hotel!

Yes! If you need help finding a hotel, let me know and I'll get you booked in. ;)

Again, Stages Up!

I just put my app in, which hotels are still available?

I guess I should send in my app huh?

And book a hotel!

Yes! If you need help finding a hotel, let me know and I'll get you booked in. ;)

Again, Stages Up!

I just put my app in, which hotels are still available?

Holiday Inn Hotel Rock Falls-Sterling

www.holidayinn.com

2105 1st Avenue

Rock Falls, IL 61071

(815) 626-5500

I think those are $86 w/tax

If you would like something nicer, let me know when you are shooting and I'll see what I can do.

H-Inn Block is USPSA AREA5

JT

Edited by JThompson

Ok, I managed to con 3 other Ohio natives into driving up to this match and trying their luck out. Can't wait to see it all unfold. Should be a good trip. Of course this will require a mandatory stop at HOOTERS, right Dan? ;)

A Hooters trip is a must! It was good luck for me last time!

I just signed up. My son just moved from Oklahoma to Manitowoc, WI. I am flying up on Thursday to meet him and we are going to shoot Friday and I'll fly home on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing some new country and meeting some friends. Now to find a motel for Thursday night.

I just signed up. My son just moved from Oklahoma to Manitowoc, WI. I am flying up on Thursday to meet him and we are going to shoot Friday and I'll fly home on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing some new country and meeting some friends. Now to find a motel for Thursday night.

I shot with Robbie at the Schultz match last month in Muskego WI. Pretty good

shot for being from Oklahoma ;) It was nice to meet some new faces from the

forums. Have a good time in WI. I am shooting on Saturday, so maybe next time

your in town we can meet up.

Tom

www.holidayinn.com

2105 1st Avenue

Rock Falls, IL 61071

(815) 626-5500

If you would like something nicer, let me know when you are shooting and I'll see what I can do.

JT

Could you tell us what other hotels you were referring to here Jim?

After the stolen gun(s) incident at Area 6 I am certainly willing to look at the "alternative hotels" compared to the "Match Hotel".

Thanks

Edited by Chris Keen

www.holidayinn.com

2105 1st Avenue

Rock Falls, IL 61071

(815) 626-5500

JT

Could you tell us what other hotels you were referring to here Jim?

After the stolen gun(s) incident at Area 6 I am certainly willing to look at the "alternative hotels" compared to the "Match Hotel".

Thanks

PMed