Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Pro-Am Championship

I'm happy to announce that the 2010 Pro-Am is definitely going to happen!

Ironically, Shooting USA's coverage of the 2009 match airs tonight...it's another great show.

I'll be updating everyone here, and on USSA's website. Expect 8 fresh new stages, another great couple of prize tables, and a lot of fun!

The dates are July 16-18, 2010. Hope you can make it...it's going to be a great one!

Phil Strader

Match Director

2010 Pro-Am Championship

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to announce that the 2010 Pro-Am is definitely going to happen!

Ironically, Shooting USA's coverage of the 2009 match airs tonight...it's another great show.

I'll be updating everyone here, and on USSA's website. Expect 8 fresh new stages, another great couple of prize tables, and a lot of fun!

The dates are July 16-18, 2010. Hope you can make it...it's going to be a great one!

Phil Strader

Match Director

2010 Pro-Am Championship

Phil I'm assuming its going to be at USSA?

NOOOOOOOO. It's the same weekend I scheduled my Section's Championship. Guess it's time to do some scrambling. I need to make it back next year to come back from my lousy finish this year.

Chuck, you definitely need to make it back considering you finished well getting wheeled around an all!! :cheers:

I'm going to give up another major match for this one since I've never been to this one yet....

Is there a 10 round limit to any pisto that is used, or?

There was last year... It was fun. :cheers:

So that requirement may or may not be used again this year? Just curious. Doesn't make a difference in me attending or not because I have heard WAY TOO MANY great things about this match to miss it again.

Edited by Zerwas

Yes, the mag capacity will be the same as 2008 & 2009. No more than 10 rounds in the magazine after the start signal. (Just like Production, SSP, ESP)

Certainly don't have to worry about getting wet next year! That's the main reason I chose July. When I made tentative date announcements, there wasn't anything else going on that weekend, but it's literally impossible these days not to have matches on the same weekend.

The great thing about the Pro-Am is that you shoot the entire match in 1/2 a day!! PLUS, you can shoot both Open and Limited for two separate prize tables.

It's going to be a great match!

Phil