Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun Championship – April 23-25, 2010

Or is could be cold...usually cool at night and warm during the day. We were really lucky that it didn't rain last year and the weather was perfect.

Kentucky clay has a really ugly personality...heavy sticky and slick all at once.

Be prepared...and bring bug juice.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Waiting to hear.....

Gawd I hope my email address was legible :unsure:

I mean should I be worried...? I sent my app in the day after general sign up opened ;-)

Don't worry. We're in. Got the email from Andy.

Now, i just have to get the kitchen pass approved.

'Waiting to hear.....

Gawd I hope my email address was legible :unsure:

I mean should I be worried...? I sent my app in the day after general sign up opened ;-)

Don't worry. We're in. Got the email from Andy.

Now, i just have to get the kitchen pass approved.

happy-happy-joy-joy.jpg

Looks like I'm heading back to Kentucky. Last year's match was my first major 3 Gun Competition and I'm hooked. I recently purchased and iTouch and some great Ballistic Software so I will know my holdover for my slugs out to 1000 yards!

Now if my iTouch could only help me know my POI when I'm shooting my AR canted 90 degrees at 100+ yards through a hole and also help me reload my shotgun faster :roflol:

Thanks to all of the staff and sponsors who helped make this a great match. I can't wait to get back!

Any chance Barrett will be a sponsor again. I'd really like to shoot the 338 Lapua!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't gotten a confirmation yet. Four entries were sent in the same envelope. Two got confirmation back

on Jan. 11th and two of us haven't heard a thing. I emailed Andy but haven't gotten a reply. I suspect he has been

at SHOT so maybe I will hear something next week.

Craig