Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Corkys in Memphis

pskys2

Here's the scoop everyone. Corky's at 1740 N. Germantown Pkwy (near the Match Hotel) have a Banquet Room for 50+, to reserve it is $100 and the choice of a Buffet Type Menu with prices about $20/head + the $100. And for $3.99 more unlimited tap beer, not sure what brand.

At last count we had 26 planning on hitting there. Remember Registration is going to be at the Range.

So, how about a head count of who wants to "Reserve" the room versus showing up and taking our chances.

I'll be there about 7pm irregardless, eating there may be something else?

Dave

Edited by pskys2

As I said on the original thread, She Who Must Be Obeyed and I will be in need of food after visiting Graceland and the Memphis Zoo (are they the same place??? :P )

So you can count on the two of us for Corky's.

Really starting to look forward to this party.

Here's the scoop everyone. Corky's at 2270 N. Germantown Pkwy (near the Match Hotel) have a Banquet Room for 50+, to reserve it is $100 and the choice of a Buffet Type Menu with prices about $20/head + the $100. And for $3.99 more unlimited tap beer, not sure what brand.

At last count we had 26 planning on hitting there. Remember Registration is going to be at the Range.

So, how about a head count of who wants to "Reserve" the room versus showing up and taking our chances.

I'll be there about 7pm irregardless, eating there may be something else?

Dave

Count Sixinch, myself and the wives in for 4.

I won't be there -

But have to say - Corky's is the best bbq I've ever had. I'm jealous. I don't do the whole "debate" about BBQ - I like a ton of it. Have eatin' a lot in Memphis and know there are other great places there too (specifically one) -

But Corky's is my favorite. Atmosphere. Food. Even the beer seemed better.

Enjoy folks!!

Jack

Cliff, you are such a Hound! :angry: It has not even been two months since mike became your b**ch and already you are shopping around. I am SO disappointed in you. :roflol::lol:

See you at Corky's Friday night. :cheers: Remember, you owe me a couple of beers.

Word

OK Reservation made:

Corkys BBQ

1740 N. Germantown Pkwy.

7Pm to 10Pm

Ultimate BBQ Throwdown Buffet, see attached Menu for details.

They have Coors Light in Bottles at $3.50 each and we can get unlimited Draft Bud Light for another $3.99 each. I'm not a beer drinker so I don't know if it's a good deal?

This place can hold up to 50 or 60.

Ok we've got 26 and counting.

Dave

Do you have Steve and I in that count? We'll be there.

Thanks, Sue

You are now!

I've reconciled with the other thread where we talked about this and it's now at 33 and counting!

And just had my orders from our National Revolver Champ and it's unlimited Draft Bud Light, for those who need more relaxing things to drink.

Edited by pskys2