Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Funniest thing you've heard at the range?

jasmap

The RO calls out 2 mikes to the scorekeeper, then "all scored- tape em". The shooter's friend point out that he had 2 mikes. The shooter indignantly points out that he didn't have a chance to look at the mikes before they were taped. When confronted the RO said "well the mikes are still there, go look at them". The shooter then goes up to the offending target and looks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered this one.

We were at Rio one day a few years ago shooting a weekend match and were talking about improving, how to improve, how to finish higher in matches, etc. It was me, Tokarev, and Angus Hobdell talking. Angus told us the secret to winning and it was so simple it was mind-boggling. Here we are as A and B class shooters thinking we are about to learn the secret that only the GM's know. He said "It's simple really.....just shoot more Alphas faster."

Angus told us the secret to winning and it was so simple it was mind-boggling. Here we are as A and B class shooters thinking we are about to learn the secret that only the GM's know. He said "It's simple really.....just shoot more Alphas faster."

It's funny, because it's true.

• 2 weeks later...

Me: Dude, there's no gun in here.

Joe: What do you mean?

Joe: There's no gun in there?

Helpful Hint #1R:

Next time you stand in the rain for an hour to shoot rifle for money, bring your rifle. Sure carrying around that drag bag full of mags and stuff makes you look cool, but you may want your rifle too.

Joe: What do you mean?

Joe: There's no gun in there?

Helpful Hint #1R:

Next time you stand in the rain for an hour to shoot rifle for money, bring your rifle. Sure carrying around that drag bag full of mags and stuff makes you look cool, but you may want your rifle too.

Me? You? No gun? :roflol:

Sorry,.. see you Sunday,

A.T.

At a local AP match we had a few false starts going prone at 50Y.

One guy was getting a little testy and suggested we get a move on as "I've only got so many up and downs left in me"

Reply from far right of range

" That's what your wife told me last night!"

:ph34r:

Edited by gm iprod

At a local AP match we had a few false starts going prone at 50Y.

One guy was getting a little testy and suggested we get a move on as "I've only got so many up and downs left in me"

Reply from far right of range

" That's what your wife told me last night!"

:ph34r:

Wow.....I don't think I would be saying such things as this to people with guns? I hope ya'll were friends!

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a local outdoor range the other day and heard this mule carrying on REALLY loud! He sounded like he had been shot.

Before I could say anything the guy next to me turned and said "just a minute dear!" I about fell in the mud I was laughing so hard...timing was perfect.

While looking for the ejected round after finishing a steel challenge stage this past weekend, one of my friends (?) asks, "What're you looking for, your self respect?"

laughed my ass off :roflol: