Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Countdown to College Football, 2009!

Jack Suber

Oh, well. At least the Dogs made a game of it. With a messed-up fake punt and 1 legitimate interception returned for a touchdown, the questionable call really didn't matter much in the end. Now that this game's over, Go Gators!

Talk about close, Tennessee really should've beaten 'Bama. 1 missed field goal & 2 blocked? Man, that's a bad way to lose one.

Edited by chemepharmd

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well. At least the Dogs made a game of it. With a messed-up fake punt and 1 legitimate interception returned for a touchdown, the questionable call really didn't matter much in the end. Now that this game's over, Go Gators!

Talk about close, Tennessee really should've beaten 'Bama. 1 missed field goal & 2 blocked? Man, that's a bad way to lose one.

It was tough to take but I'm guessing Kiffin will be all over the special teams now. 'Bama maybe "shouldn't" have won but the great teams make the plays to win and that's what 'Bama did.

Edited by jasmap

If the season continues as it is then the National Championship may just be played in the SEC title game. The only team out there that I see as a threat to Bama or UF is Texas. That's just my opinion though.

As an avowed hater of Tennessee, I must admit I was pulling for them when they played Bama. When I was at the SEC championship game last year, the Bama fans prooved themselves truly obnoxious. While Tenn fans and FL fans may have their moments, I found no Bama fan that would even admit that there was even a possibility of losing. This came about after 3 female Bama fans (approximately 18-19 years old), came up to me while I was being nice and quiet in the corner of the bar before the game, and started talking sh**, obviously not knowing the first thing about football. So, I calmly told them to go to the bathroom, turn their shirts inside out, and take their nappy asses back to Tuscaloosa.

GO GATORS!

Well, when the Gamecocks give a game away, they REALLY give it away - literally. I mean, they might have well just walked over to Lame Kitten and handed him the ball. Our Oline sucks and has sucked. We keep playing a freshmen at Rt. Guard and I don't understand why. I counted 5 instances where a defensive player went by him untouched. He also had all of the penalties for our Oline. In the previous two games (Vandy, Bama) he had 60 yds in penalties in each game - BY HISSELF!!! :angry::angry: Our left Guard is a D tackle they moved to Oline. He wants to be a DTackle and we need him over there. We have bigger Olinemen that are redshirting and the coaches are refusing to burn the redshirts...same with the Dline. Those are the positions that we need them, especially now that Cliff Matthews is hurt. Unless some major damage control occurs, we are in trouble with our next 3 games. :angry: Tennessee's offense was pretty much shut down except for when we turned the ball over. We outgained them in yardage - except rushing. I told a friend that unless we could get 100 yds rushing...yes just 100 yds....we would lose. We had only 66!

Gut check time...

Edited by Jack Suber

The November 7, 2009 Gainesville Sun had the following headline in the sports section:

Gamecocks Stun Gators

As it turns out it was in women's soccer with South Carolina winning 1-0. Hey Jack, maybe the Women's Soccer Coach can take over for Spurier. It might improve the football team's chances. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

OK, tomorrow are big games for me. MSU can knock off Alabama, the Cocks can beat the Gators and Hotty Toddy Ole Miss puts it to the Volunteers! The Rebels do have an unfair advantage though. They have their convicts (none caught yet) and Tennessee is without three of theirs. Oh well, Tough Luck for the Vols.

the Cocks can beat the Gators

:roflol:

Somebody pinch that guy... he's dreaming again!!!

:roflol:

I gotta admit, we are so banged up that it doesn't look like its going to be pretty. It will be really ugly if Spurrier continues to allow Jr. to call the plays. Jr. is about to be run out of town...Perhaps the camo uniforms will give us some good juju and we can keep it close.