Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Countdown to College Football, 2009!

Jack Suber

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my Gators keep winning, but it is ugly. I am now afraid that when we play a real team (read Alabama) in the SEC Championship game we are going to get owned.

Tebow as great as he is, holds the ball too long, can't seem to find open receivers downfield (if there are any), and out passing game is non-existent. A good team will stuff the run when you can't pass it.

You obviously haven't been watching Bama play. When they lose Ingram (which they have) they won't have an offense. Florida wins by 14 next week.

Well, my Gators keep winning, but it is ugly. I am now afraid that when we play a real team (read Alabama) in the SEC Championship game we are going to get owned.

Tebow as great as he is, holds the ball too long, can't seem to find open receivers downfield (if there are any), and out passing game is non-existent. A good team will stuff the run when you can't pass it.

Exactly. Florida keeps winning somehow, but if they hadn't have started this year preseason #1, they would not be #1 right now. Alabama has had its ups and downs, but they seem to have more "together" this year.

I seem to recall that Bama had to BLOCK a field goal to win against Tenn. The closest FL has come to that is KICKING a field goal to win a game. Missing that field goal would have sent the game to over time, where as if Tenn had made that field goal, would we be having this discussion about Bama being that good?

So, how do you like your taters? I like mine scattered, smothered, and covered with a little "Dos Ocho" sprinkled on top.

34-17

Ms. Kitty is going to look good in Garnet..... :rolleyes:

Congratulations Jack. Looks like the cocks got it together today. Too bad the Rebels could not handle both Dixon and Relf.

Go Hawgs.

Glad MS State finally put it together, but also sorry for your loss Bwana. I was at a match and will have to watch the game via DVR when I get a chance. Where were the Bulldogs before today? Must have saved it all for the Egg Bowl I guess!

Talk about SEC wins on the final day. GA Tech, Clemson, & Florida State went down, and only one of them was a foregone conclusion before today. Also had 2 overtime games (LSU/Arkansas & Kentucky/Tennessee). Sure was a good day of football.

So, how do you like your taters? I like mine scattered, smothered, and covered with a little "Dos Ocho" sprinkled on top.

34-17

You are ignoring the fact that Ms. Kitty ALWAYS looks good. And she is certainly more gracious about a "set back" than some of the folks she wagers against.

You will notice that I called it a "set back," because no one with sense would call Ms. Kitty "a loser."

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

34-17

You are ignoring the fact that Ms. Kitty ALWAYS looks good. And she is certainly more gracious about a "set back" than some of the folks she wagers against.

You will notice that I called it a "set back," because no one with sense would call Ms. Kitty "a loser."

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Linda you are correct, because in GARNET she will not be seen as a loser but as the newest convert to the "GARNET WAY"

GO COCKS :cheers:

Banks

I am going to have to back 'Bama. Florida had too many "assists" with officiating this year.... Time for the gators to "pay the piper." Now, I doubt 'Bama is fast enough for the Gators D, but I will be pulling for them.

I hear that Carlos Dunlap (starting DE for Fla) got arrested this a.m. for D.U.I. Gators are going to need him. However, knowing the Gator's discipline policies under Meyer, they might only suspend him for one play.... <_<

I am going to have to back 'Bama. Florida had too many "assists" with officiating this year.... Time for the gators to "pay the piper." Now, I doubt 'Bama is fast enough for the Gators D, but I will be pulling for them.

I hear that Carlos Dunlap (starting DE for Fla) got arrested this a.m. for D.U.I. Gators are going to need him. However, knowing the Gator's discipline policies under Meyer, they might only suspend him for one play.... <_<

Ouch! Now I'll have to take back my previous support for USC!

Wow! What a day for football. The mighty Gators went down bigtime! The Tide rolled.....

Even better was the A She She Championship......The Taters got mashed again........At least the conference leader ended up on top. It would not have looked good if an 8-4 team ended up being the ACC champions.

Looks like the Gamecocks will be taking on Pitt in the Pizza Bowl....

• 3 weeks later...