Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Countdown to College Football, 2009!

Jack Suber

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's healthy for Spurrier to hold in his emotions all the time. He really needs to learn to let them out.. maybe he should throw his visor or something... oh wait.. nevermind... :devil:

Actually, Lee, I think it has been a while since he has actually thrown the visor. He has taken it off, spun it around his head a couple of times, but I don;t recall him actually throwing it. The closest I have seen was slamming the headset down at the Fla game last year. Perhaps that is what is missing.... :unsure:

Edited by Jack Suber

Perhaps that is what is missing.... :unsure:

Yeah, and the talent pool of UF :devil:

:sight:

Zhunter,

You are right. We do not have the talent pool of UF because we do not have the number of jails and gangs to recruit from like Fla. Lets see, 22 arrests of UF players since Meyer has been there? :sight:

Perhaps that is what is missing.... :unsure:

Yeah, and the talent pool of UF :devil:

:sight:

Zhunter,

You are right. We do not have the talent pool of UF because we do not have the number of jails and gangs to recruit from like Fla. Lets see, 22 arrests of UF players since Meyer has been there? :sight:

And 2 National Championships!!!!

I would hate to be a Vols player today......I think they are going to get thrown into a Gator pit......a geniune Beat-down... :mellow::surprise::blink::huh: I think Lame Kitten has realized just how badly he shot his mouth off.....

Don't remind me Jack. <_<

I honestly believe that Kiffin is a talented coach but his youth has shown through on a couple of occasions and it didn't involve the actual play......it was his mouth.

I still love my VOLS though.

Go Gators!!! Gonna be a fun night ( Austria), I hope I can get it on streaming video, otherwise I will be stuck watching updates on CBSsportsline

Personally, I would be happy with a 50 point victory, Tennessee deserves it

Hey Hey Hey! I am a VOL! Maybe Kiffin deserves it but not Tennessee. I don't think it'll be a 50 point blowout but I am also a realist and I don't think UT can hang with Florida for 3 or 4 quarters.

I don't think WE can win by 50 either, but it would sure make me feel good!!!!

Ok, I just put a VOL curse on your Austrian internet so you won't know what happened until you are out of that country. :ph34r:

NO!!!!!!!!

Anything but that!!!!!!!

All I'm saying is don't be surprised if it comes out that the POS that was playing QB today was either on the take or was throwing the game for his old QB coach. Either way...NO ONE plays that bad without it being on purpose.

Rich

ETA: Less than 10 minutes after the game and 2000 fans on the USC Football Forum and ALL agree that the QB is a POS and is gone!

Edited by uscbigdawg

Well Florida beat my Vols as expected but the Tennessee players stood up and gave their all. I knew UF was more talented and it came through in the 2nd half but I can guarantee that the UF players are happy with the win since UT showed up and played their hearts out.

All I'm saying is don't be surprised if it comes out that the POS that was playing QB today was either on the take or was throwing the game for his old QB coach. Either way...NO ONE plays that bad without it being on purpose.

Rich

ETA: Less than 10 minutes after the game and 2000 fans on the USC Football Forum and ALL agree that the QB is a POS and is gone!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK. We are picking up a little. Score is 38-16. But special teams is killing us and we can't stop the run up the middle (though half time adjustments have improved it a little). We have two running backs that will break 100 yds tonight. Eric Norward just broke the school all-time sack record. We are going to be in trouble Thursday night if we can't beef up our Dline.