Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hitler Banned from the Enos Forums Video

Micah

OMG!!! I was wondering why the TJ clips had been reposted then about laughed myself stupid. Who ever did this stuff, keep up the funny. LOL :roflol: Just think of all the possibilities with the likes of TGO, Voit, TT, Max or just about any of the big named shooters (well the ones who can laugh at themselves that is). :cheers:

Joe W.

Edited by joecichlid

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I found that thread Chris.

I remember at some point it had the word "fart" in it...well...after doing an advanced search for "fart" and browsing through 15 pages of fart related results, this is it:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...923&hl=fart

Maybe you have to be in the right mood to laugh at it though. Maybe a little bit tipsy or a little slap happy.

EDITED TO ADD THESE TWO POINTS:

1. If you go to that original thread, the link that was first posted is probably now NSFW and it doesn't quite exactly work.

2. All of the original .jpgs in that thread are replaced by the red X.

:( but if you were to go to this link right here I think you can get an idea of where the BE'ers went with those pics and the funny captions they thought of. Or here: http://rat-hunter.com/stories/2006/bob-han...ing-signals.jpg

Or here, in general: http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&...G=Search+images

Edited by Chills1994

Thanks Brad!

The first enos link takes you to another link that has obviously changed over the years. Now, it's apparently something different entirely. Go check it out--but don't open it at work. It's entertaining, but in a different way.

The last link worked great and I laughed my a$$ off. Thanks again.

Holy crap! I just now saw that. I'm still laughing after scrolling through 4 pages of posts!

"Master in IDPA!" Holy shit. I my favorite line (and following reaction by Hitler) was "Your IP address was banned this morning."

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I'm still laughing about that one.

So we still don't know who made it? I couldn't tell from the 27 comments on youTube.

be

OMG!!! I was wondering why the TJ clips had been reposted then about laughed myself stupid. Who ever did this stuff, keep up the funny. LOL :roflol: Just think of all the possibilities with the likes of TGO, Voit, TT, Max or just about any of the big named shooters (well the ones who can laugh at themselves that is). :cheers:

Joe W.

"Keep yer danged ol arm straight...shoot faster..."

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Pretty much covered everything.... except the concealment garment used in the mid summer heat... or shooting in the dark... tactical sequence and more. Pretty damn funny though... and I'm a loyal IDPA guy... and USPSA.

I can't believe we still don't know who made it.

be

I'm pointing the finger at Pharaoh Bender, under the "He who smelt it" theory. <_<

It appears he posted about it the first day it was uploaded to utube. B)

• 7 months later...

Sadly the video has been removed. The original film company is having the vids removed for copyright violation. I think it's stupid, as they've been getting tons of publicity for years. I definitely wouldn't have heard of Downfall without these vids.