Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have gotten her everything that she wants. what should I do for her b-day. Also my daughter will be there, so keep that in mind. Women feel free to chime in also

HELP!!!!!!

I'm having an 80's themed party for my wife since that's the music/movies/clothes etc. she and her friends remember and like best. I'm also getting her 4 tickets to the U2 concert that will be in my area in September so her and some friends can go and have a fun girls night out. Every other 40th I've been to recently always had some type of DJ or band because they all like to dance.

Good Luck!

For my wife's 40th, I took her to a "Tina Turner" and a "Madonna" concert.

Tina Turner was in Boston and Madonna was in Atlantic City.

My wife loves music and we had a blast.

Then, a couple of months later, she bought a 2009 Acura TL :lol: My name is on the registration too ;)

I have gotten her everything that she wants. what should I do for her b-day. Also my daughter will be there, so keep that in mind. Women feel free to chime in also

HELP!!!!!!

Buy her a convertible of some kind. or jewelry, you cannot go wrong with those.

Ask her, straight up.

Then ... and here's the hard part ... listen a bit to the direct answer, but listen more to the other hints and comments that come subsequently. Keep both your ears and your mind open, you might be surprised at what you hear.

Don't discount the value of 'time', rather than 'stuff'. She may not want a THING, but would prefer (and find it difficult to ask for) time for herself, or with family/friend(s).

If you need help from a bunch or type A gun slingers you are already in trouble. :roflol:

I guess so, giggilo's, strip club, gun stuff. guys you suck, I thought we were all friends here trying to help each other out. I am running out of time here and fixing to be put in the dog house, my guns taken away, kicked out of the house, nuetered, skinned. well just use your imagination and she will probably do it. anyways help!!!

Here is what Not to do: Do not do an 'Over the Hill Party'. Jack Benny was always celebrating his 39 birthday. He never hit 40. A lot of women appreciate this mentality. Do not buy her clothes.

A spa day is generally a good thing, but instead of a day, buy her a gift card to a spa so she can go multiple times.

The concert ideas are fantastic if one is nearby. You really need something out of the ordinary to celebrate- go to New Orleans and stay in the French Quarter for the weekend. Go to Hotwire and Expedia to find the cheapest rates for a great hotel. If you do Hotwire today but do not book, they will come back in a few days with an updated and cheaper list of hotels.

If you need help from a bunch or type A gun slingers you are already in trouble. :roflol:

I guess so, giggilo's, strip club, gun stuff. guys you suck, I thought we were all friends here trying to help each other out. I am running out of time here and fixing to be put in the dog house, my guns taken away, kicked out of the house, nuetered, skinned. well just use your imagination and she will probably do it. anyways help!!!

In that case...get her a good divorce lawyer!

I took mine to a really nice resturant, then took her shopping, winding up at a jewelry store. I asked her if she saw anything that she liked (that would be like asking if I saw anything I liked at a Gun Show). She picked out a bracelet that she liked and all was well. She didn't even mind telling the girl at the counter that she was turning 40 was being "treated".

Hurley

I took mine to a really nice resturant, then took her shopping, winding up at a jewelry store. I asked her if she saw anything that she liked (that would be like asking if I saw anything I liked at a Gun Show).

You got her some tarnished/surplus jewelry, some jerky, and a cheap knife ???

:lol::D