Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 IN USPSA Section Championship

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About an hour and half drive for me. I got a few rounds to load this week, but a semi-early shift and Friday off work will help me get ready! Heading down Saturday to hang out then shoot Sunday. looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meet some new ones!

Edited by Corey

About an hour and half drive for me. I got a few rounds to load this week, but a semi-early shift and Friday off work will help me get ready! Heading down Saturday to hang out then shoot Sunday. looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meet some new ones!

Yep, same here Corey. We will probably be doing range recon by early Saturday afternoon.

What's the weather looking like for this weekend? I'm hoping to get away from the 95 degrees and 90% humidity we have going on down here.

Keep hoping, probably not going to happen....

It is Indiana in June, you can get 3 of the 4 seasons in one afternoon.

Weather? It won't matter ... it's gonna be FUN! Jake always puts on a great match.

Thanks Scott.

Yes this will be a fun match. Sure I am biased a little but IMO this is shaping up to be the best one in the last several years. It will have everything you want.......

Sure wish I could leave earlier than noon on Friday. Shoot Saturday and drive the 8.5 hrs back on Sunday.

But I'm young and stupid. I'm supposed to do that stuff...supposedly. <_<

I keep hearing that same thing from my Grandparents..... doesnt mean I like to haha

Corey and I will be leaving my house around 12:00pm Saturday. Lookin forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Sure wish I could leave earlier than noon on Friday. Shoot Saturday and drive the 8.5 hrs back on Sunday.

But I'm young and stupid. I'm supposed to do that stuff...supposedly. <_<

Don't worry. I'm driving 11 hours starting Friday 11pm and tent camping through Sunday to shoot this match. :)

Anybody fish? What's there to catch up in Indiana? There's a couple rivers nearby and my tent site is on White River. Need to know what gear to bring instead of one of every weight pole, lol.

Indiana catfish are a special breed and we call them 'Chanel Cat #5' cause they smell so good when your cooking them. And nobody can cook em better then our southern friends!

Edited by earlbob

Just finished setting up some catfish jigs and throwing them in the tackle box. :) Never fished in a running river before though. How fast does the water move? Time to google that up. Anyone else in for some fishing Sat or Sun eve, lemme know. I got plenty o' fishing gear! Now if I could only figure out how to make room for the fish fryer and propane tank... :D :D :D

Edited by burningsquirrels

oh_noes_.jpg

The following message is being sent to you by the match squadding

administration for the 2010 Indiana State & Section Championship.

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

THE MATCH IS BEING POSTPONED TO JULY 23-24-25.

At this time we have been forces to postpone the match due to the range being flooded. With the amount of rain that the area has received over the last few days the range is under 3 to 4 feet of water. There is more rain on it way as well.

I will be sending out more details later today, however I wanted to get this information out ASAP.

We are able to move the match back to the July 23-24-25th weekend.

I am sorry for any incovience that this may cause.

It is our intentions to keep everything the same as it right now. I will leave self squadding up as it is.

Again I apologize for this, and I will be sending out more details later this morning.

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

THE MATCH IS BEING POSTPONED TO JULY 23-24-25.

At this time we have been forces to postpone the match due to the range being flooded. With the amount of rain that the area has received over the last few days the range is under 3 to 4 feet of water. There is more rain on it way as well.

I will be sending out more details later today, however I wanted to get this information out ASAP.

We are able to move the match back to the July 23-24-25th weekend.

I am sorry for any incovience that this may cause.

It is our intentions to keep everything the same as it right now. I will leave self squadding up as it is.

Again I apologize for this, and I will be sending out more details later this morning.

post-2563-127729204905_thumb.jpg

post-2563-127729206042_thumb.jpg

post-2563-127729207158_thumb.jpg

post-2563-127729208473_thumb.jpg

post-2563-127729209171_thumb.jpg

post-2563-127729209912_thumb.jpg

post-2563-127729211364_thumb.jpg

post-2563-127729213102_thumb.jpg

post-2563-127729218735_thumb.jpg

we had back to back to back to back monster storms here in Indy, just no where for the water to go.

Southern Indiana will be under water within the next week as all of this gathers and moves down.

Sucks we can't shoot, but this will hurt a lot of people in bigger ways than just us shooting a match.

Man, are those bays next to a creek? Hopefully everybody can get their hotels canceled and switched. Not much you can do about it when they are under water like that, they won't dry out in a couple days! Might want to think about a drainage river build :surprise::roflol: