Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 IN USPSA Section Championship

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are now 1 month out from the start of the 2010 Indiana USPSA Championship Match. As of this morning there are 180+ registered shooters. I have extended the squad sizes on Saturday from 10 to 12 shooters allowing more shooters to be able to sign up and shoot on Saturday.

Also don't forget to tell your shooting friends that today is the last day to get their entry postmarked with entry fee sent in to get entered in to win the raffle Smith & Wesson M&P Pro 9mm that was donated by Target Shooting Sports of Sheridan, IN, thanks to Ron and Mary Ann Cooper.

I am also pleased to announce that the 2010 Indiana USPSA Section Championship will be sponsored by Precision Cartridge. www.precisioncartridge.com is based in Hobart, IN. In business for since 1986, owned by Dennis Fossey. Thanks very much Dennis!!.

My goal is to get this match to 275 competitors, we need about 90 more shooters to sign up. As of right now here is how it stands:

LIMITED

A 9

B 12

C 20

D 3

GM 2

M 6

U 8

LIMITED 10

A 2

B 5

C 1

D 0

GM 0

M 1

U 4

OPEN

A 13

B 10

C 9

D 0

GM 1

M 4

U 0

PRODUCTION

A 2

B 11

C 9

D 6

GM 1

M 3

U 9

REVOLVER

A 0

B 2

C 3

D 2

GM 1

M 1

U 0

SINGLE STACK

A 1

B 1

C 11

D 1

GM 0

M 2

U 2

DON'T FORGET THAT THIS IS THE ONLY SANCTIONED USPSA SECTION OR STATE MATCH THAT IS AN STI CONTIGENCY MATCH!!!

Match Entry Form:

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/downloads/2010_Indiana_Section_Entry.pdf

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

Stats are going to be a little off when they run the classifier update a week or two before the match, but that is a tiny detail. ;)

1 month of dryfire is on the calendar...

Stats are going to be a little off when they run the classifier update a week or two before the match, but that is a tiny detail. ;)

1 month of dryfire is on the calendar...

Once they run them then I can import them into ezwinscore and update, not a problem.

Red Dot Shooting Sports has sent $300 worth of gift certificates to be a Gold Level Sponsor. Nowlin Guns has signed up to be a Stage Sponsor. Schuemann Barrel will also be a stage sponsor this year sending 3 gift certificates for their barrels.

As of today's mail there are only 3 slots left for Saturday, which there are probably entries in route to fill it.

Sunday has 27 slots still available, which if there is a need I can add to Sunday.

And Friday is wide open to shoot with staff.

I'm so excited about seeing you guys at this match!

well we aren't much to look at.......well there is alot of us to see, but not much to look at.

Speak for yourself. I'm kinda cute! ;)

I'm so excited about seeing you guys at this match!

well we aren't much to look at.......well there is alot of us to see, but not much to look at.

Speak for yourself. I'm kinda cute! ;)

You keep thinking that and maybe someday it will happen for you...

As of today June 2nd there are 214 registered competitors for the match.

There are 68 Slots that are still open for this match to be full.

There are:

Friday (11:45am Shooters Meeting, 12:00 start, shoot with Staff) = 33 Slots Available

Saturday AM (8:45am Shooters Meeting, 9:00am Start, all 10 stages+chrono) = 5 Slots Available

Sat PM/Sun AM (Saturday 11:45am Shooters Meeting, 12:00 Start, Sun 9am 6/4 stages) = 2 Slots Available

Sunday AM (Sunday 8:45am shooters meeting, 9am start all 10 stages+chrone) = 28 Slots Available

I have decided to extended the registration period until June 19th.

There will be no late fee needed for anyone that sends their entry fee and match entry postmarked by June 19th.

We need 40 more shooters for this one. The stages will be challenging and fun to shoot. The entry fee is only $85 and includes a t shirt. Indianapolis is close and has everything that you need and most things you could want. Kokomo is world famous for men's entertainment. So let's get some more people signed up.

mine is "in the mail" :)

Couldn't find someone to go with, so I'm going solo from atlanta. Going to check out a few sights on the way up. I'll be camped out in a tent river-side at a local campground to cut hotel costs and do a little bank fishing before and after the match, then drop by the vette museum in bowling green on the way back. Hopefully I can get squadded to shoot on Sunday. Looking foward to meetin' y'all!

mine is "in the mail" :)

Couldn't find someone to go with, so I'm going solo from atlanta. Going to check out a few sights on the way up. I'll be camped out in a tent river-side at a local campground to cut hotel costs and do a little bank fishing before and after the match, then drop by the vette museum in bowling green on the way back. Hopefully I can get squadded to shoot on Sunday. Looking foward to meetin' y'all!

Got you slot for Sunday, no worries.

Got some entries in the mail today, sitting at 220 registered

want to get 30-40 more.

As of this afternoon some slots opened on Saturday (9)

still have room on Friday with staff and Sunday has slots

entry fee stays at $85 till June 19th. I ordered 275 shirts so those shooters are covered

Get them in

Going to be the largest Section Match this year for USPSA, don't miss out

Signed up 3 more sponsors today

Smith and Alexander

Rudy Project

Springfield Armory

We need 40 more shooters for this one. The stages will be challenging and fun to shoot. The entry fee is only $85 and includes a t shirt. Indianapolis is close and has everything that you need and most things you could want. Kokomo is world famous for men's entertainment. So let's get some more people signed up.

I'm so excited I could "HUG" myself ;)

I'm so excited I could "HUG" myself ;)

Hummm, Mr. Corey, to which club could you be refering too hahaha

This promises to be another great "Jake Martens" match! I've never been disappointed with one of his matches. You ROCK! Plenty of stages, plenty of rounds. You'll get your moneys worth from this match plus Jake is a good dude. This will be a costly match though cause my wife and daughter will shop in Indy! See you soon.