Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Manny Ramierez

outerlimits

Being a Dodgers fan..

The Dodgers should also be eliminated from the playoffs.. no matter how they place.

It's the only way teams will ever attempt to control it...

And it would make him really popular with the members for whatever team he goes to in the future...

MOD NOTE: To save our Manny any future confusion on this issue I edited the title.

Somehow I just don't see roids being much of an advantage in our sport. :)

MOD NOTE: To save our Manny any future confusion on this issue I edited the title.

thanks, I was wondering why Manny Bragg was being punished for hemorrhoids...

The best way to stop this is for the league to bar the player for the season and the team from any post season play. Or does this sound too much like college where they are trying to build integrity and sportsmanship instead of pure greed of pro sports.

Cynical?

What does sportsmanship have to do with business?

SFA

It's either sports, art or business. They will intermix, but they will never intermix satisfactorily.

Baseball is a marvelous game, but the temptation to cheat will always be there when tree dwellers get money to show up.

thanks, I was wondering why Manny Bragg was being punished for hemorrhoids...

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Thanks Chuck, I just woke up the baby and p.o.'d the wife! :wacko:

Now Now, Manny said he went to the Doctor for a personal medical issue and was unaware that the prescription he was given was on the banned list. He admitted he should have checked closer/made sure the Dr did and secure the TUE (Medical Exemption) properly and as such has decided not to appeal the suspension. Normally, that kind of mea culpa is laughed at until you realize this on is costing Manny over a million in cash.

Remember IPSC uses the same banned substance list but has decided that a prescription bottle is acceptable as a TUE.

Normally, that kind of mea culpa is laughed at until you realize this on is costing Manny over a million in cash.

Umm, you need to work on your math

50 games divided by 162 total in the season = 30.86% of the season

30.86% times $25,000,000 = a total loss of $7,716,049

That is a BIT more than a million