Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Classic

Guess who picked up the Canyon Creek Custom gun ;)

Good for you Matt... getting 9th in that crowd is no easy task. ;)

It lasted to 9th? I'm surprised.

I walked the prize table after TGO because I was the 2nd place guy shooting a Springfield Armory gun.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked the prize table after TGO because I was the 2nd place guy shooting a Springfield Armory gun.

Congrats Matt! Just wondering, what were the other top 10 finishers shooting if you know?

Oh yeah, nice! I'm guessing TGO didn't need it :-)

Yea, he wanted his 15th Heinie gun...

Yea, he wanted his 15th Heinie gun...

How big is his safe!!! :surprise:

13 Heinies, 1 Vickers, and 1 SA FBI Bureau model, I think is the correct tally for the SSC.

Rich

I believe you are correct.

I think the Vickers gun was the first year.

J

Jeez...how 'bout we take the top 10 or so this year and promote them to GM !!?

No kidding! I get to see Tony Hawkins shoot quite a bit and with a single stack gun he is very impressive. There should be a GM by his name and at least everyone above him.

Congrats to Robbie and all those from the forum... A special congrats to forum member Jim Shema aka "shopgun" for high Super Senior. Nice Job Jim. :cheers:

Thanks, Jim. And thanks to Springfield Armory for thier support of the match.Jim Shema :cheers:

Jeez...how 'bout we take the top 10 or so this year and promote them to GM !!?

No kidding! I get to see Tony Hawkins shoot quite a bit and with a single stack gun he is very impressive. There should be a GM by his name and at least everyone above him.

He should have a GM by his name in at least 3 other divisions as well :roflol:

TGO makes it 15! That is just crazy! CONGRATS ROBBIE!

BJ shot minor. Let's look at the numbers.

TOTAL POINTS

Robbie: 1223

BJ: 1178

BJ gave up 92 points. With the same hits he would've given up only 52 points. A 40 point difference. He would've finished with 1218.

What difference would've that made? I don't know but it would've been somewhat closer. Major for me, thank you very much. I need all the help I can get.

TGO makes it 15! That is just crazy! CONGRATS ROBBIE!

BJ shot minor. Let's look at the numbers.

TOTAL POINTS

Robbie: 1223

BJ: 1178

BJ gave up 92 points. With the same hits he would've given up only 52 points. A 40 point difference. He would've finished with 1218.

What difference would've that made? I don't know but it would've been somewhat closer. Major for me, thank you very much. I need all the help I can get.

That's only mildy interesting...shooting minor his accuracy should have exceeded TGO.. not trailed it.

Hats off to Robbie....... The best 1911 iron sight shooter in history.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congrats to Robbie and all those from the forum... A special congrats to forum member Jim Shema aka "shopgun" for high Super Senior. Nice Job Jim. :cheers:

Thanks, Jim. And thanks to Springfield Armory for thier support of the match.Jim Shema :cheers:

I was happy to hear that Springfield and SSC decided to give out a gun for Super Senior too! Kudos to Springfield and SCC for doing right by our older shooters. :cheers:

Edited by JThompson

That's only mildy interesting...shooting minor his accuracy should have exceeded TGO.. not trailed it.

That is match points, not actual points shot...

He shot more points than TGO if you look at each one's points shot on each stage.

Hi everyone,

I wasn't able to get much video at the match, but here's a compilation of the women shooting on the Ladies Squad:

Unfortunately I didn't get any video of Kippi Leatham, but it was a CLOSE match between her and Lisa Munson. Congrats Lisa on the win and also to Kippi for the nail biter waiting for the results!

All the best,

Julie

That is match points, not actual points shot...

He shot more points than TGO if you look at each one's points shot on each stage.

and justa to piggyback on what Matt said, if you're wantin to investigate it furether look at HF's. I will give you a hint, the #3 guy had higher hit factors than the #2 guy, but i guessin stage points is where its at.