Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Video Game **Video Added**

JThompson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to have one of these for the house but I think I could use the money a little more than the game. That is very expensive video game. It looks like the parts that have been listed don't include the cabinet or the TV screen just the inner workings. So you are talking about close to $2000.

We have that game at our local "Coaches" sports bar. It is my son and I's favorite game. Though I do wish they would calibrate the darned sights on those things.

Interesting thing is that almost always I end up with the same classification on the game that I have in real life. I wonder if the game actually was set up with numbers from actual USPSA classifiers or if its just a coincidence.

+1 - I don't think I could use enough sanitizer to get the "Creep" off of that machine!!! :surprise:

Hmmm....no bids on th M J auction...starting bid of $350.00

estimate $700.00 to $900.00 ...dont sound too bad

Thats IF you could stand having anything that Creepy Disgusting person owned, in you house <_<

I did play this game one time at a resturaunt....it was pretty fun.

Jim

^^

Too bad they don't sight in that damn thing once in a while. I remember playing it with Chris and screaming "I hit that f*#king popper THREE TIMES!!!!"

You guys obviously don't play "Arcade Style" and put the muzzle right on the screen :roflol:

I would love to have one of these for the house but I think I could use the money a little more than the game. That is very expensive video game. It looks like the parts that have been listed don't include the cabinet or the TV screen just the inner workings. So you are talking about close to $2000.

But you could make all the money back 50 cents at a time;-)

Edited by The Antichrome

i just found it at the pizza shop , had to play it

high score on open speed by a lot

the guy at the shop said it looks like you play that game a lot!

i said nope first time :D and walked away

You would think the game would be an easy port to the Wii and with Wii guns already available an easy sale.

I'm ready for when it hits the shelves ;)

DSCN1927.jpg

DSCN1926.jpg

Way to go paharaoh I was wondering how I could get a glock in there instead of the silly sti open gun.