Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Proper terms for surrendering your firearm

zhunter

That's a bit harsh guys!!!

I think the ball and chain is actually funny, everyone saw the swimmer.

But, I will be honest, she was not thrilled with the swimmer, but likes the Ball and Chain even less.

It is mainly funny because she is anything BUT a ball and chain

That's a bit harsh guys!!!

I think the ball and chain is actually funny, everyone saw the swimmer.

But, I will be honest, she was not thrilled with the swimmer, but likes the Ball and Chain even less.

It is mainly funny because she is anything BUT a ball and chain

Z, I think you should use the photo of yourself with the rubber snake around your neck. :D

I think an avatar of the little Bride and Groom you find on a wedding cake would be in order :cheers:

Jim :)

erm... maybe like this one?

post-8612-1239244073_thumb.jpg

disclaimer:

I do not personally know Z or his wife. I just wish I had this on MY wedding cake.

If your wife is a ball and chain, you have made the wrong choice in life.

Doug

Speaking of avatars, if yours is one someone actually used in a stage you gotta be frickin' kiddin' me!!!! :surprise:

Yes it is a shot from a real stage, that is a shot of me on the Zipline stage at Ironman 2008. If you shoot 3 gun you have got to shoot Ironman! I used about 1500 rounds in 3 days. What a hoot!

Doug

Edited to add info: George (GS Arms) Joy's wife Stephanie took a bunch of pictures of our squad. On the Zipline you start unloaded gun in hand, timer attached to your harness. At the beep you take the weight off your feet and off you go! I bent my legs back so I wouldn't shoot my toes!

Edited by Doug H.

Mike,

You have to understand, my wife is without a doubt the sweetest, most understanding woman on the planet. (She is after all married to me). Anything she would post here would be nothing but the truth.

I have said in the past, "If you come home and your reaction to your wife's/husband's car being in the drive way is CRAP and it isn't because you are trying to sneak in a birthday present, you have some serious trouble" Been there, done that, lost the big bucks.

Without a doubt, I have hit the jackpot this time around.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...