Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting married!

Matt Cheely

:cheers: ¡MUCHAS FELICIDADES, GLORIA Y MATEO! :cheers:

My wife's name is Gloria ans she's the best thing that's happened to me. Wish you the same luck, my friend.

Did you propose while in FL?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats Matt and Gloria

are ya gonna register at shooters connection?

Steve , Sue and Sarah

Now that's funny right there.....

Matching Bedell Blasters? :devil: :devil: (Just kidding Matt! )

Seriously, Congratulations! You have no idea how much fun is in your future.....

Is that the law school quad from a recent photo thread? Nice reconnoiter, if that's the case....

Thank you for the kind words everyone :cheers:

Yes, that is the same picture location as the other thread I posted. Told her that I wanted to take some more pictures with different settings on the camera. After a few snaps, told her that it would look better with her eyes closed. So I ran up and the picture took with me on my knee. Told her to open her eyes, and asked her to marry me. B)

Thank you for the kind words everyone :cheers:

Yes, that is the same picture location as the other thread I posted. Told her that I wanted to take some more pictures with different settings on the camera. After a few snaps, told her that it would look better with her eyes closed. So I ran up and the picture took with me on my knee. Told her to open her eyes, and asked her to marry me. B)

Hey Matt, Thats great!!!! I hope all the best for the both of you!!

Kevin

Getting married was bar none the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I've led a pretty blessed life.

Congratulations! You've started something that is amazing.

My hope is that you've got a marriage that so many of us have, one that is blessed with love and partnership. Friendship. Romance and adventure.

I just can't say enough about it. Embrace it with the vigor and passion you do all things. Share in all experiences. Your life has started down a path that will make it exponentially better.

Congrats Matt!

Jack