Membership Expires: 6/30/09

Membership Info Updated: 6/30/08

The lookup performed: 1/14/09

Classification

OPEN Class: A Pct: 77.70 High Pct: 77.70

LIMITED Class: B Pct: 65.25 High Pct: 65.25

LIMITED10 Class: B Pct: 69.62 High Pct: 69.62

PRODUCTION Class: B Pct: 26.15 High Pct: 26.15

Started shooting open in January of 08. Sometime in September I felt I could make A by the end of the year. I guess doing the actual shooting in 08 counts as making it even though it's now 2009. Anyway, I have the warm fuzzies this morning.. :D:D

Thanks guys !! At 53 years old "M" will be tough, but that's the next goal :rolleyes: Damn HF's in open are ludicrous :ph34r:

You can do it! The classifiers don't have movement. ;)

I thought we were about the same age, but you have 9 years on me.

Congrats on the A that is where a lot of people stay and it's a deep class.

Well Done!!

As board member of the SSESC I must say that not showing a SSTK classification and actively pursuing higher classifications in such heathen divisions should be grounds for placing you on ANOTHER probationary period. :angry:

As a friend I gotta say EXCELLENT JOB, BOZ!! :cheers: When I learn to shoot I also wanna be an A-class shooter.

Congrats, bro!

B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Great Job ! Take a breath, relax and enjoy your move up. After that - get to work on that M card!!! :cheers:

Thanks, a breath is all I think there's time for. I realized real quick this year will be filled with more work to be competitive in"A"

Great Job ! Take a breath, relax and enjoy your move up. After that - get to work on that M card!!! :cheers:

Thanks, a breath is all I think there's time for. I realized real quick this year will be filled with more work to be competitive in"A"

"A" is different than "B" IMHO due to the fact that it seems if you make a small mistake here or there it is over at a Major. You might get away with it at the local level but most large matches you will fall in the rankings quickly! It takes a little getting use to the higher stress level. Other than - just go have fun!! LOL

Edited by KGentry