Revo ONLY match

hopalong

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does Cliff know? He may need to cancel his appointment to get waxed.

I'll just have them put it on my nipples.......

Really wanted to make this one, can't afford the trip this time, this one really IS for the kids, Cliff, good luck !!! PS mark your calander for May and Oct in NC for our 2 big ICORE matches

Hello all revos

Gary and Dave are still in Italy!!!

Last weekend we kicked Euro Butt

Bringing home" THE GOLD"

High revo, High Inter Revo

David Second Int. SSP.

won't be able to come to tenn.

I must return to work.

This is our !0th day in northern Italy

and we won't be back till eary tues the 27th.

Good luck wish we could see you all

CIAO!!!!!!

Gary

ps in Milano we found "CLIFF DISCO"

Hey Gary! Too bad you're still in Italy. I could have used someone to split the gas. Now I'm riding down with Steve. He sold the truck and got a small SUV. I think I'm being tied to the roof rack. :surprise:

Try and make it to Livingston in Nov.

All stages but 3 are on the ground. Those 3 are in bays for the locals to use during the week and will take 30 minutes or less to set up anyway. Looks good, Gonna be fun shooting.

Range surface is Mother earth, and bermuda grass. The range is actually in a river basin and we've had an unusally wet Summer and Fall. I'm wearing football cleats and recomend you do the same.

I guess most have looked at the 10 day forcast, so please ask the Big Revolver shooter above to get us some good weather.

All be carefull coming into Memphis on your trip. I-40 coming into Memphis on the East side (From Nashville) has construction on bridges about 20 minutes out of Memphis. Nashville also has some road closings, but mostly after dark.

Just got back to the Hotel for this weeks work, getting tired of driving.

See you all Friday.

Hop

Ahhhh.. for those traveling from NC, SC, VA who will be on I40.

A rockslide in western North Carolina near the Tennessee state line has closed Interstate 40, and officials say it could take several months to clear the debris.

The state Department of Transportation on Sunday issued an emergency declaration. Initial estimates from engineers are that it could take several months to clean up the entire slide and restore traffic.

DOT said a contractor is en route to begin clean up.

The rockslide occurred shortly after 2 a.m. near mile marker 3 in Haywood County.

A detour has been set up. Motorists traveling west to Tennessee should take I-40 West to I-240 West in Asheville to I-26 West.

Follow I-26 West from Asheville to I-81 South in Tennessee, back to I-40. Eastbound motorists will follow the reverse directions

Will there be lunch available at the Range?

yes, saturday only.

and to expand on the lunch question......

.....lunch will be the standard hamburger and hot dog variety cooked by the Crossroads Sport Shooting Association junior shooters - with all proceeds going to help those juniors.

WEATHER.COM shows rain for Thursday and Friday, but clear and crispy cold on Sat. Does that match up with the local forecasts?

Unfortunately, I am in Jackson, MS so I have to go with the same thing you got from weather.com. That said, Memphis is close enough to MS that the same philosophy applies, "If you don't like the weather now, wait 10 minutes and it will change." I will go prepared for warm and wet, cold and wet, warm and dry and cold and dry and hope that the warm and dry prevails. I know this isn't much help, but maybe some of the local guys can give more input. Being from the NC though, you should be used to those kind of weather changes. It was like that when I was at Ft Bragg.

See you at Corky's or on the range.

If i can work it out: Can I sign up Saturday morning?

If I fly; How could I get my ammo there by Thur or Fri.

Is there a web site that I can get details about the match?

This sounds like too much fun to pass up.

If i can work it out: Can I sign up Saturday morning?

If I fly; How could I get my ammo there by Thur or Fri.

Is there a web site that I can get details about the match?

This sounds like too much fun to pass up.

If you fly, you are allowed 11 pounds per gun providing they are packaged correctly. Check the airlines web site, as each has somewhat different rules for ammo. The only other way is FedEx Ground or UPS Ground, not sure there is enough time to get it here by Fri. If you want to ship it, send me a PM and I'll get you my address and I'll bring it out to the match.

Bill