Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Heaven Help Me

Sarge

Hey everyone.

Pretty big year for me as far as shooting. I used to be way deep into trap shooting but went broke trying to keep up with the big boys. Never lost interest in guns since I was career army. Kids are finally leaving and expendable income is on the rise even in these tough times.

Screwed up and went to watch a local uspsa match this past summer. Ah Crap, here we go again.

October- new M&P Pro (1000 + downrange so far)

November- Blade Tech gear

December- CR Speed belt, range bag(sorry to offend but I got a midway usa), more magazines, Hi-speed low drag hearing protection

And finally tonight called Brian and ordered 550B top notch kit(minus scale, still like RCBS.)

Plan to develop loads and reload this winter then join one of the local clubs this spring, (and wait for my gun to get approved),and I guess just friggin go for it!

This time I do not plan to conquer the pistol world like I did the trap fields. I am here to have fun, get my butt kicked and get back to my shooting roots.

Heaven Help Me!

Flexmoney, I know you will eventually read this. I was born and raised near McConnelsville on Burr Oak Lake.

This time I do not plan to conquer the pistol world like I did the trap fields. I am here to have fun, get my butt kicked and get back to my shooting roots.

Good luck on that one. It is a fun sport to be sure and a little cheaper than trap- but not by much. Welcome to the obsession.

Flexmoney, I know you will eventually read this. I was born and raised near McConnelsville on Burr Oak Lake.

Cool.

I'd say we dated the same cousin, but you got me by 10 yrs. :roflol:

41mag is right at your age (and my brother's age) and out of Morgan. You were Tremble, then?

Don't wait until spring. The guys at Miamisburg play around indoors with USPSA all winter. :cheers:

Hey everyone.

Pretty big year for me as far as shooting. I used to be way deep into trap shooting but went broke trying to keep up with the big boys. Never lost interest in guns since I was career army. Kids are finally leaving and expendable income is on the rise even in these tough times.

Screwed up and went to watch a local uspsa match this past summer. Ah Crap, here we go again.

December- CR Speed belt, range bag(sorry to offend but I got a midway usa), more magazines, Hi-speed low drag hearing protection

And finally tonight called Brian and ordered 550B top notch kit(minus scale, still like RCBS.)

Plan to develop loads and reload this winter then join one of the local clubs this spring, (and wait for my gun to get approved),and I guess just friggin go for it!

Heaven Help Me!

You are in deep sh$#@!? now! but boy you are gonna have a lot of fun!!

welcome to our addiction! and try to keep up with our toyz>>hehehe

Welcome,

Our paths are similar into this sport. My 550 press is in the mail somewhere. I also won a S&W MP pro in the Wisconsin point series. Our equipment sounds near identical. I was lucky and found some good friends in the sport. I'm sure you will have the same luck as I've met only a hand full of people that I did not like in my rookie year. Keep in touch and we can share reloading info. It is a great sport full of awesome people.

Hope to see you at Area 5 this year,

-p2000lefty

Flexmoney, Trimble to be precise. Man I have never met anyone who knew of that dinky place. I have actually been to Miamisburg to take in the sights of their monday night indoor fun. Later

Thanks everybody . Nice meeting you all

...And finally tonight called Brian and ordered 550B top notch kit(minus scale, still like RCBS.)

1) I give you less than 12 months before you're contemplating a 650 upgrade. ;)

2) That's what we all said. 6 months from now, you'll have picked up far more speed than you ever thought you would... and... off you go.

Hey everyone.

Heaven Help Me!

In '97 I bought a used cz 75 for £225 and the following week I bought a £25 holster, leather belt and four mag pouches.

and said to my mate " Well thats me all set"

:roflol:

AAAAH I was so naive back then.

al

Cool.

I'd say we dated the same cousin, but you got me by 10 yrs.

Don't you Ohio guys always date your own cousins :devil:

Michigan...home of the stripper pole in the sheep barn at the State Fair. :roflol:

Yep those MI guys sure know how to turn on a sheep.

To new guy

Sounds great except part about planning on getting your butt kicked.

Attitude can help or hurt and usually positive helps.

Have fun.

Edited by BSeevers