Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Your Firearm Holy Grail

Hey, you live in Florida .................. you can get a CCW permit for that thing too! B):lol:

Hey! Is that a Dillon in your pants, or..... :)

Guns are more of a tool for the sport I love... I don't go gaga over one over the other. My thoughts are... does it run? How many does the mag hold? What's the recoil like? Okay... Grip and rip.

Edited by JThompson

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MG 249 SOCOM with suppressor. It's the little shorty version with a collapsable stock. Then I could still use the ammo in my AR and shoot 3 gun.

Chris C.

Yeah, but that buttstock sucks! Hard to shoot well with it. I like the short barrel and standard buttstock. MK46. The light version of the M249 except it's belt feed only, no mag back up.

I'd rather have someone finance my dream gun by giving me the money and letting me develop it.

So many choices

I'd Like a BAR (Pop carried one in China when he was in the Corps.

Then there is the MP-5 (Suppressed of course)

M-14

UMP, Again suppressed.

Barret Semi-Auto 50 Cal with US Optics scope

McMillan or AI .338 Lapua

Funny thing is, with al the guns I already own, sometimes going to the range with a couple .22 cal rifles and pistols, nothing special, 10-22, Stevens 70 pump, Stevens tip-up, Marlin 36, H&R 9-shot revo, Beretta T87 and a couple thousand rounds of .22 and a slew of steel spinners etc. A real fun day and not a lot of $$

Jim

I just received my latest HG gun today, a Winchester 1873 22 short with a Doug Turnbull refurbish. I now need to figure out the next HG gun, maybe a G series FAL or a Parker or a Swenson or a............

Rich

I thought of one, a Charlie Prest eight shot 9x23/38 super revo. I had one 12 years ago that hadn't even been fired and I sold it the same way.

Edited by RIIID

I could kinda go for a HK MP5 with a suppressor

Me too...mine without the can. I'm the one with the aimpoint...the guy on the other end has an almost holy grail...an HK11 (HK91) with quick change barrel...if it was only beltfed...I guess I have a lot of HG's on my list.

ftm07n.jpg

If I could own other guns as well, a JP Rifle in .223 suitable for playing tactical division would be first on my list.....

If it's the only gun, I'd have to hang up the beloved 34s and go with a Glock 19....

Second choice -- XD 5" compact .45

Bear/Wild Critter Country -- S&W .44 Mag....

That's a pretty mean looking airsoft crew!

You might even know some of those other Kentucky gunners. We were outside Springfield KY for the class...uhh...airsoft class :ph34r:

ETA: The lady of the class out shot us all with handguns and was the only one to pull singles in F with any regularity :surprise:

Edited by hk_mtbr

I'd have to go with a two-tone Paul Leibenburg built singlestack 1911 with two fitted barrels. One barrel would be 40 and the other would be 10mm. I was excited when I heard he was back in the pistolsmithing business, now all I need is about $5k and a few years of waiting.

http://www.pistoldynamics.com/

Already own the next best thing: an EGW built singlestack with two barrels (40 & 10). This gun gets far more use than anything else I own.

About 10 years ago sold all my handguns but one to pay for a new target rifle. Kept a S&W Victory model. First one I bought back later was a Series 70 Colt Goverment model. Now sitting on a dozen mostly classic Smiths . I don't count the plastic competion pistol, it's disposable

Boats