Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Your Firearm Holy Grail

What is your Holy Grail Firearm.

If someone said I am going to give you one firearm (past or present) with all the ammo it will ever need, what would the ONE be.

Mine would be the venerable Stoner with left hand feed tray.

Yes a Minigun would be hard to pass up but I would still rather have the Stoner.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, I would hang on to my Glock 34. Since I would get all of the ammo that I would ever need, I could shoot 1000 rounds a day and never pay a dime or touch my press again. The massive about of practice would be greater IMHO than any other firearm.

This may be lame, but for now it is the Trubor I am already shooting. I have more fun pulling the trigger on this than anything else I have ever shot. :roflol: A supply of ammo would be great though.

My son tells me I would really like a M2 50 cal a bunch.

Bill

My Wilson CQB...bought it new and sent it back to become custom for me...

...maybe a Thompson 1928 done to run - but with some use...no safe queens for me...or a Mark 19...

I missed the "all the ammo" part --change to that to a minigun, GE or Dillon :devil:

Defenately something with a Dillon-Aero and a turet !!! :cheers::cheers:

Maybe an A-10 Warthog with that depleted uranium firing gatlling gun !!

You did not specify location and conditions because if you were to say small arm on

a deserted island with unlimited ammo but only sand to clean with and no spare parts

then it's an AK !! :ph34r:

Edited by DIRTY CHAMBER

A Craig built custom Caspian .40 limited gun... Oh wait I already have that.. Hmm..

I alway wanted a Lewis Gun in .303, or a Maxim, or maybe a nice overstamp Thompson...

I got it... A quad .50 mount.. That'd be fun and I could steal a page from Gentleman Jim's play book and some of the extra ammo could get borrowed for my .50 bolt gun.

Peter Adams

FY-39604