Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$2.75

G-ManBart

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's the weekly crude vs gas prices from 1997. take a look at the last few months and you'll see what everyone's talking about. huge drops in oil, but not the corresponding reduction in gas prices. you can look back and see it's not gonna catch up to the pump prices-it never has.

Oil2Gas.pdf

2.739 @ Kroger last night! I almost hate that I am excited about that. What a quandry.

I know what you mean. Every time that I go to the pump, I'm ready for the price to go wild again. I see it's lower, and almost always yell out "What a bargain!". Good to see we're getting a little relief though.

Gas price avg has dropped 53 cents in the past two weeks.

Oil by the barrel is about $63.00 and they say it may go as low as $40.

Hey remember when it was near $150 earlier this year?

I even heard some kinda crazy rumour that lead prices may go down to. What?

:cheers:

Gas was $2.15 yesterday in town...and an hour down the road (at the gas gougers near the Interstate) it was $3.19.

An extra dime I could understand, but...an extra $1.04? That was the price at all three gas gougers in the same location...

Not to worry, though, as our friends in the Middle East have agreed to cut production to drive prices up...and our friends in "charge" of the country refuse to let us pump our own oil. Sigh.

Alex