Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Okay kiddies,

AikiDale

I got all of them, but I'm still not as old as TL.---------------------Larry

I don't know, the pic in your avatar and I look about the same age....LOL

You remember party lines, don't you Larry?

TL, I think that pic, you and I have a lot in common.-------------Larry

Edited by Larry White

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19/20 at 35, but I do remember watching Howdy Doody as a yonker :roflol: BTW one of my CAS friends has that as a moniker and he even looks like him (with a little grey in the hair :cheers: )

20/20, but then I've been around about as long or longer than Tightloop. :blush:

I had peanut butter and honey and Liverwerst sandwiches for lunch today. I don't remember what I had for dinner last night and you want to know about yesterday's lunch? :o

Ahh, Dobie Gillis, used to get out of high school and go to a friends house that was less than a block away just to watch it. It came on about the same time as we got out of school. I'm still in love with that gold diggin' Thalia (Tuesday Weld). :wub:

Of course I got them all...I'm old also. I still remember when phones had a party line connection and the number was only 6 digits.

My family's first phone didn't have digits. Didn't have a dial. Did have an operator who'd connect you, though.

Also could tell you what was on special down at the grocer's.

'Course, our first bathroom didn't have running water, either.

Sigh . . . yeah, 20 out of 20.

Yup, Gram and Gramps built an indoor bathroom addition to the house when I was about 6... but we were one of the first families in Coleman county to buy a tractor. The story is that Great Gramps went through two pasture fences while yanking back on the steering wheel and yelling "Whoa Damit, Whoa!"

20/20, Natch'

Akidale, do I get extra credit for knowing that Clarabelle, The Clown on Howdy Doody, was also Bob Keshen, ada Kaptain Kangaroo? Since I already proved that I am old (20/20) I might as well go out with a bang.. :unsure: rdd