Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mama Bender Gets Her "M Card!"

Micah

Lemmie tell ya about my Mom...

9 years ago, she was tired of her post office job and went back to school to get her BSN

8 years ago she had breast cancer

7 years ago, she beat the big C and got her Bachelors of Science in Nursing

4 years ago her cancer came back

3 years ago, she told the big c to f*#k off, and beat it again!

2 years ago she went back to school to get her Masters in Public Health

This evening we threw her a banquet

Tomorrow she gets handed her Masters degree

Karen Sue Barcelo, you are my hero for many reasons. Rock on Mom :)

NewImage.jpg

Congrats to your Mom on her many victories in life, as I'm sure she considers you one of them. My mother beat the ovarian cancer and then a few years later the breast cancer, but when it attacked her brain she lost the battle, fortunately it was a short one. That was 4 years ago and to this day it was the most aggressive and fastest growing cancer cell the oncology community has ever witnessed. They are still studying it and have contributed some of it to the cancer being fueled by a hormone pill called Estrotest. Bum rap for a woman that never smoked, never drank, never cursed, never spoke a cross word to anyone, and loved the Lord with her whole heart. Angels DO walk among us, and she was one of them.

Hug your mother every chance you get, make it a point to tell her how much you love and appreciate her every day. Death comes like a thief in the night and you never know when he'll come take your most prized possessions.

I really appreciate the love guy and gals. I told my mom today that my comrades from the forum wish her all the best.

She said, "What the hell is the forums?"

LOL :) Oh mom ;)

DSCN1770.jpg