Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do I have to do to get banned?

That's the only way I can see me NOT spending waay too much time here! A friend, who shoots USPSA Master, suggested I come here and look around. From what I have seen, this looks like a great resource.

I started shooting 2 1/2 years ago and now shoot USPSA, IDPA-like matches, and some 3-gun stuff. My 10 year old shoots most of them with me. I haven't gotten an official classification from the USPSA, yet, but all of my classifers have been in the middle of C class. I've been bugging my friend to help me kick it up a notch or two and that is what led me here.

Ok, well maybe don't ban me...but can you limit me to 30 minutes a day on here so I can keep my job?

That's the only way I can see me NOT spending waay too much time here! A friend, who shoots USPSA Master, suggested I come here and look around. From what I have seen, this looks like a great resource.

I started shooting 2 1/2 years ago and now shoot USPSA, IDPA-like matches, and some 3-gun stuff. My 10 year old shoots most of them with me. I haven't gotten an official classification from the USPSA, yet, but all of my classifers have been in the middle of C class. I've been bugging my friend to help me kick it up a notch or two and that is what led me here.

Ok, well maybe don't ban me...but can you limit me to 30 minutes a day on here so I can keep my job?

In the end... you are responsible for your own muzzle. :P

Yer doomed... :cheers:

Welcome.

BTW, just the first 8 responders to this post have nearly 17000 posts among them (and none are mods).

Talk about addictions...

Edited by kevin c

Let's see, how to get banned.

1) start a real good political thread and after the mods close it or take it down, repost it.

2) spew profanity and respell words to get around the filter.

3) post pictures that are NSFW, repeatedly.

That ought about do it.

:)

This realy is a good post, very insitefull . How about a Clock, that is next to the login name that shows how long the person has ben logged in ? :sight:

I think I will start a seperate thread for that one = Log IN Clock? :goof:

Good Idea, but I have mine setup to keep me logged in so I waist no time getting to the good stuff on here.

Side Note: less than 1 hour a day here and I feel deprived.

Yeah, this forum is second only to reading Brian's book. Welcome, enjoy, and your schedule is about to be shot...

Leam

I just started on his book this weekend. Very interesting approach (what I have read so far).

Leam...I see you're from Charlotte. Ever come down to Mid Carolina (Columbia) for their matches? I got humbled (again) there this past weekend.

Thanks, everyone!

This realy is a good post, very insitefull . How about a Clock, that is next to the login name that shows how long the person has ben logged in ? :sight:

I think I will start a seperate thread for that one = Log IN Clock? :goof:

Alamo Shooter - I met you in the vendor tent at Area 2 last November. I asked if you worked at the gun booth and you showed me guns. Ha, could you tell I was a beginner? Anyway, since then I've had a race gun built and I've been busy learning and shooting. I hadn't had my first post on this site until yesterday and I joined last November. Talk range about addiction. Thanks for showing me those STIs!!

LittleE