Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"B" class finally

dcarter

Good job Dan. Join the club just made B myself. :cheers:

Congrats yourself.

Thanks all. I wish I could say I'm happy with this but honestly I wanted to make "A" this year at least. I know where my weaknesses are and it's not points. I need to learn how to move, shoot on the move, perfect my reloads and plan (and execute) field courses. Any GM's out there want to give some free lessons?

Me too, I shot myself right into B class two days before the Area-6 match with a with an incredible 60.49%. It's been coming for a while.

Congratulations and welcome to B-class; the easiest class to purposefully get into and the hardest class to get out of... IMO, of course.

:D

Congrats Dan!!

Personally I suffer from classitis. When I was a low D shooter I told myself I would be happy when the C card arrived. Actually I told myself I would be happy when I started beating guys with something other than DQ after their name on the results sheet. :roflol: When the C card showed up B didn't seem like the impossible dream anymore. As I dance on the cusp of B its funny how, way off in the distance, right over the horizon I can just make out the shape of an A.....

Anyways, congrats and revel in the accomplishments you have made.

• 3 weeks later...