Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met a few pilots certified under the Flight Deck Officers Program. None of them seemed like the type to finger-f**k their pistol during approach operations, but I guess an idiot can slip through any level of screening.

:(

Bad form, and bad timing.

At this point all I can say is : Moron, what the F were you possibly thinking?

That action put a lot in jeopordy, not the least of which, his passengers, for which he has absolute responsibility. :angry2::angry2:

Edited by boz1911

I have it on good authority that he actually pulled the trigger earlier that morning while he was at the range. However, like most U. S. Air flights, the bullet eventually took off over four hours later than scheduled. :rolleyes:

Edited by XD Niner

I have it on good authority that he actually pulled the trigger earlier that morning while he was at the range. However, like most U. S. Air flights, the bullet eventually took off over four hours later than scheduled. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

I guess he was the only one professional enough to handle that USP. <_<

I just saw a spot about that on the ABC nightly news. No more info than here but what was interesting is that the news folks interviewed some of the passengers about what they thought about a gun being discharged on their flight. The passengers said " they didn't know it happened". The news guy seemed bummed by this. They also seemed a bit surprised that nobody got sucked out the gaping hole.

But back to the main subject. What an idiot. :angry2:

An AD in the cockpit! Is this the part where you make a joke about premature discharge? I think the actual punchline is the last line of the article stating that the aircraft would be taken out of service for inspection.....ya' think!?!?

What a clown! <_<

Okay folks, while it is certainly great fun to make humorous and pointed comments about this amazing professional (after all, how many of you can fly a passenger jet and shoot A's at the same time?), we need to help U. S. Airways past this little speed bump. This fine airline has recently emerged from bankruptcy and could easily lapse back into it if their pilots waste a few more planes and/or passengers. So, in the true spirit of BE'ers everywhere, let's help them out by coming up with a new slogan that they can use in the advertising campaign that they will inevitably run to counteract the media coverage they are receiving regarding this historic event.

Since it was my idea, I'll go first.

"U. S. Airways - just slightly slower than a speeding bullet!" :devil:

Your contributions are encouraged as long as they are not politically correct.

Edited by XD Niner

****************** BREAKING NEWS! ************************

New U. S. Airways Policy for Immediate Press Release

U. S. Airways, in our continuing quest to keep our passengers safe, has today voluntarily implemented an additional warning announcement. This vital message will be delivered to our passengers by our chief flight attendent upon the initiation of final approach. To calm and entertain our customers, it will be sung to the tune of "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer"...

"If there's a bang while landing,

Don't get your nose all out of joint,

That's just our crack shot pilot,

Popping off a hollow point."

So for the sake of all future passengers, does anyone know:

-do the new "hardened cockpit doors" include a layer of kevlar? And finally, we find the one potential DOWN SIDE to being seated in 1st class. :blink:

An AD in the cockpit! Is this the part where you make a joke about premature discharge?

After all the crap we receive about how the men treat the women in this sport, a woman has to pop off with this one... ;)

Of course... I laughed like hell, but... :D

An AD in the cockpit! Is this the part where you make a joke about premature discharge?

After all the crap we receive about how the men treat the women in this sport, a woman has to pop off with this one... ;)

Of course... I laughed like hell, but... :D

Both of you are funny, too funny!! :cheers: