Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

31+1 Reloadable mags.... I just got Mine!

f250sd

I must admit, I was skeptic, even after seeing others shoot em'! But Holy Cr*p! I got my Bolen SPS tuned tube back w/ with his base pad and follower today before the match. Easily loaded 31 rounds with near enough room for 32! Ran it for the whole match. Flawless. Now if some one could just tune my gun not to ever miss, I'd be good to go! :cheers:

Edited by f250sd

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear God!!!

A) Where??

B ) How much??

I'd like to get a couple more mags for my 9mm Open gun and was going to get SV's or SPS's and have them tuned by HSMITH or Bevin. Now it seems I must look into Bolen also! :surprise: Does it ever end?! :blink: I thought 29 reloadable in my STI tubes was good.

Edited by SLM

Dear God!!!

A) Where??

B ) How much??

I'd like to get a couple more mags for my 9mm Open gun and was going to get SV's or SPS's and have them tuned by HSMITH or Bevin. Now it seems I must look into Bolen also! :surprise:Does it ever end?! :blink: I thought 29 reloadable in my STI tubes was good.

No it does not ...... I just some mags that hold 33 rounds tuned by Runner. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet, but oh my God I love the way they look! :rolleyes:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Dear God!!!

A) Where??

B ) How much??

I'd like to get a couple more mags for my 9mm Open gun and was going to get SV's or SPS's and have them tuned by HSMITH or Bevin. Now it seems I must look into Bolen also! :surprise:Does it ever end?! :blink: I thought 29 reloadable in my STI tubes was good.

No it does not ...... I just some mags that hold 33 rounds tuned by Runner. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet, but oh my God I love the way they look! :rolleyes:

Let me get this straight... you have a 33+1 mag????

Dear God!!!

A) Where??

B ) How much??

OMG! :surprise:

I just tried mine that I bought from Derek @ Mcguns.com.

I shooting a 38 super comp and they ran perfect.

I'll shoot them again next weekend at the Florida State Championship in Frost Proof, Florida.

I hope my son uses them in Bali at the World Shoot.

Will let you know how they perform next weekend.

SupershooterMMM. :cheers:

Dear God!!!

A) Where??

B ) How much??

I'm pretty sure he is just being facetious.

I just tried mine that I bought from Derek @ Mcguns.com.

I shooting a 38 super comp and they ran perfect.

I'll shoot them again next weekend at the Florida State Championship in Frost Proof, Florida.

I hope my son uses them in Bali at the World Shoot.

Will let you know how they perform next weekend.

SupershooterMMM. :cheers:

...s'that you, Mike M. ?

Welcome to the BEnos Forums. Hang around, you'll like it.

Edited by Radical Precision Designs

Spoke with Manny and he thought the 7mm Bolen basepads would be available the week of March 25th on www.mannyusa.com for you guys looking for 31 rounds ;)

And I ordered some 4mm Bolen pads from www.mannyusa.com and I'm sure the 3mm pads were available as well if you're looking...

Edited by trickpony