Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How about those Giants?

Steve J

Although I am a Patriot fan, I have to give it up to the Giants. Congratulations, they had one tough defensive line and kept putting the pressure on Brady.

+1....The old saying "defense wins championships" really holds true tonight. The Giants clearly dominated there and deserve the championship.

Jim M

Although I am a Patriot fan, I have to give it up to the Giants. Congratulations, they had one tough defensive line and kept putting the pressure on Brady.

+1....The old saying "defense wins championships" really holds true tonight. The Giants clearly dominated there and deserve the championship.

Jim M

Yep, Pats had Eli on that 3rd or 4th and long and somehow he managed to get away, 1st down on the 25 or something. And the Giants managed to keep the #1 scoring team to only 14 points. Nuff said. <_<

New York has to be the happiest place on earth right now and I can promise that Indianapolis is the 2nd happiest place.

Manning is now a 4-letter word in the Brady-Belichick vocabulary. I really liked how that no-class jerk walked off the field before the game was over - a$$.

I really liked how that no-class jerk walked off the field before the game was over - a$$.

Yeah, I agree - that showed a total lack of respect for the game itself and the history of the moment. Belacheck (sp) really showed his ass on that one - reminded me of a little kid who decided to "take his ball and go home". The Pats could barely get enough men on the field for the final snap.

"New York has to be the happiest place on earth right now..."

You BET it is...... :goof:

I've been a Giants fan since I was a little kid.....damn this feels great.

There will be more than a few so called sportswriters (self proclaimed experts) eating a bit of crow come morning.

G-Men rule. :cheers:

I only watch one NFL game a year...the Super Bowl; and mostly for the commercials (which blew chunks this year...WTF!?!?)

Congrats to the Giants! :cheers:

This is what happens when a team listens to the hype and goes out there believing it is their destiny to win the game instead of really playing the game. The team that worked the hardest and wanted it the most won.

The Pats coach should be fined by the league for unsportsmanlike conduct. That behavior is unacceptable.

And the league should fine themselves for being a bunch of idiots and forcing the field to clear so they could run 0.1 seconds off the clock. Geez. :wacko: