Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

You don't even have to OWN a gun to be an SOB.....

I've been an SOB for many many years. Just ask anyone who knows me.... :ph34r:

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer....

Am I in?

Il let you in but you have to post some photos of all them Open Blaters that Benny Built you. :blink:

How bout just let me in without anything needed. That way if/when one of your blasters has a kink there MIGHT be someone to work on it for you.....? :devil:

I have powerful friends. Sorry if this sounds like extortion....hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe (add soundtrack for evil demoniacal laugh)

Alamo, I think you HAVE to let the SOB in now but then again, how often does Benny's guns need WORK :cheers:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been an un-official but oft acknowledged SOB for decades but I now feel the need to become a legitimate SOB. I have two Open blasters and even won first in Open C at last years Monster Match. It is my crowning achievement. :)

I'm also the proud owner of not just one but two big sticks. At my age, you want to have a spare of everything. B)

Can I join, puleeeeeez? :bow:

OK! your in ...But go back and edit out that "Pleaze" You are Dubed Mr SOB #16 "Times Two"

Perhaps you'll consider >>> THIS <<< as my application...

:D

Lucky for me my computer is moving as slow as a <_< SS on a field stage. When it came up on the title page I hit delete as fast as I could before I had to see any video.

Are you just trying to scare me? :unsure:

Jaime... do these words ring a bell??? "I think zhunter's Avitar is dancing to..... Y..M..C..A :goof: "

You don't even have to OWN a gun to be an SOB.....

I've been an SOB for many many years. Just ask anyone who knows me.... :ph34r:

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer....

Am I in?

Il let you in but you have to post some photos of all them Open Blaters that Benny Built you. :blink:

How bout just let me in without anything needed. That way if/when one of your blasters has a kink there MIGHT be someone to work on it for you.....? :devil:

I have powerful friends. Sorry if this sounds like extortion....hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe (add soundtrack for evil demoniacal laugh)

Alamo, I think you HAVE to let the SOB in now but then again, how often does Benny's guns need WORK :cheers:

Benny's gun never did need fixing = <_< After he built it the only thing he "Fixed" Was my Mags :cheers: = It was the mags causing my problem. The gun was perfect =no fixing that But Dang I like Merrlin Its not his fault that he can't handel a Big Gun

Edited by AlamoShooter

Lucky for me my computer is moving as slow as a <_< SS on a field stage. When it came up on the title page I hit delete as fast as I could before I had to see any video.

Are you just trying to scare me? :unsure:

Jaime... do these words ring a bell??? "I think zhunter's Avitar is dancing to..... Y..M..C..A :goof: "

Sharyn You are our true leader :bow: We have found the Goddess of all SOB's :bow: No mere # can suit you

You are :bow: SOB Infinity Goddess of Laughter :bow::wub: I can only hope to be worthy to pick up you Brass :bow:

Edited by AlamoShooter

At least she didn't put a thong on your banana, Jay.... <_<:lol: (ok, that didn't come out right... ok, so it did... :D ).

Hmmm.

I think you need to write new bylaws.

Suppose a 1911 elitist snob banana shows up with a single stack that's not legal.

If he gets bumped into open, will he become a 1911 elitist snob / SOB by default?

Will he still be allowed to dance?

Edited by 38superman

Jay certainly has a lot of friends......LMAO :cheers:

Yes He does :cheers: Must be a great guy I will consider it an honor when I finally get to meet him,

Jay :bow: Thanks Its the Measure of a Man that can Laugh along with his friends. Its part of the BENOS Brotherhood

<_< the Goddess is still ours though

Yes He does :cheers: Must be a great guy I will consider it an honor when I finally get to meet him,

Jay :bow: Thanks Its the Measure of a Man that can Laugh along with his friends. Its part of the BENOS Brotherhood

Alamo

When you dish out as much as I do, you gotta be prepared to take it back, besides, that video IS hilarious!!!

Hmmm.

Suppose a 1911 elitist snob banana shows up with a single stack that's not legal.

If he gets bumped into open, will he become a 1911 elitist snob / SOB by default?

Heck NO, it was by ACCIDENT, not a true SOB, you just cant "luck" up and become a SOB you have to be a SOB deep down in your heart and live it evey day.....Wouldn't all the hardcore SOB's agree???

Just my thoughts....

+10 on the Brotherhood......funny stuff goes on here and Jay takes as well (if not better :ph34r: ) than he dishes out.......Wife fusses bout the lap top on the endtable, I told her it was a VITAL piece of furniture for a SOB.....she looked at me funny and said "Never really thought of you like that, Smart A-s definately!" :goof: Still all this love after 14 years of marriage......

Edited by DrawandDuck

Hmmm.

<_< It would seam to me...That IF someone has the Cahoonas to show up to a match with an "Improved" single stack ...

That would make them an SOB on the spot. Now if that makes them an Elite or not <_< They would still have to petition to get in. If they provide a good thrashing to a large % that would do it too.

Dang I hate that word "legal" just it is "non compliant" to the rules

And them guys are going to be doing most any thing to get into the SOB club...now that we have :wub: The Goddess

Ladies and gents,

Your foo-foo gun club is nothing without membeship of L9X25... now that gentlemean shoots the most SOB of foo-foo guns!!

In the meantime this is only a grade school yard gathering!

:devil:

Ladies and gents,

Your foo-foo gun club is nothing without membeship of L9X25... now that gentlemean shoots the most SOB of foo-foo guns!!

In the meantime this is only a grade school yard gathering!

Apparently you've never met Uncle Bill, and his Golden Gun. :surprise:

Okay,

Now I'm seriously considering the founding of the Snobbish Limited Only Blasters club. (SLOB's)

There are plenty of snobs (and slobs) in the limited division and we deserve our club as well.

We may not have a goddess but we have big sticks AND iron sights.

It's the best of both worlds baby!

Some of us even have a 6 inch!

We also have our own little brother division. Top that.

SLOBS unite!

Edited by 38superman